- Source Code:
LittleThings allows server owners to change certain events, such as adding arms to armor stands, disabling blocks being destroyed by explosions, and much more!
For all it does, LittleThings is very lightweight and doesn't run any other garbage that you didn't configure it to.
No dependencies are required to run LittleThings. Plug and play!
- Discord Server (have a chat / ask for help)
- Documentation (installation, configuration)
- Source Code
- To-do List
- Very lightweight, no stupid things enabled in the background that you don't want. The resource just does what you ask it to do.
- Toggles for all events, enable the ones you want on and disable the ones you don't want.
- Per-world and per-entity lists with whitelist and blacklist support for all applicable events.
- Modify armor stands:
- Toggle if they spawn with arms.
- Toggle if they spawn with a base plate.
- Stop explosions from damaging blocks (not entities).
- Stop fire from spreading (not starting).
- Stop leaves from decaying.
- Remove AI from mobs, especially useful for useless entities such as squids and fish which don't really need an AI -- increases server performance
- Stop daylight combustion -- mobs like zombies and skeletons burning in the sunlight
- Stop piglins from converting into zombified piglins in the overworld.
- Stop blocks from having gravity (such as sand and gravel)
- Stop portals from teleporting players
I only provide technical support on the ArcanePlugins Discord Server.
Please ensure that you have read the documentation before asking for help.
I would also like to note that technical support for my free resources are quite basic: I won't configure it for you, I won't join the server to help out, and other things alike. However, I am here to fix bugs and answer questions.
Thanks to all the contributors for their work!
- lokka30 - author and developer of the resource.
- BtoBastian - for bStats
- @Oathkeeper is brilliant - their plethora of great suggestions has improved this resource drastically, in addition to a high degree of both monetary and verbal support. Cheers Oath!
For the generous lads out there that wish to donate - I've got a Patreon page (which gives Discord benefits) and also a PayPal page.
I'm a senior high school student, so finding the time and money to develop these resources is not easy. Making plugins that other server owners and their users can enjoy is just a hobby, and it takes a considerable chunk out of my free time - it's just the nature of my high standards for every resource I post, free and premium.
If you would be willing to support me in this endeavor (for it makes very little return to me), as little or as much as you want, it would really mean so much to me.
If you are unable to donate, 5 star reviews and kind comments are enough to put a smile on my face and keep me motivated to do this.
Any support from you will positively impact all of the server owners who are using my resources in whatever capacity.
Thank you so much.
Click here to view all of the collected metrics!
Along with an enormous amount of plugins on this platform, I have opted to include bStats metrics inside this plugin. bStats anonymously ocllects basic statistics such as your server's version, your version of Java, online/offline mode, and the amount of players online. These statistics are used to benefit development and do not expose any private information. bStats metrics won't make any dent whatsoever on your performance or network usage.
If you wish to disable them, head to the /plugins/bStats/ folder and edit the configuration in that folder.
Licensed under GNU AGPL v3.0. Click here to view the license. By downloading and/or using the software, you agree to the license.
I really appreciate feedback and criticism - it lets me know if the plugin is heading in the right direction.
However, do not use the reviews section as means to get support. There's a discord server for that!
LittleThings ~ (for 1.7.x - 1.16.x) 1.3.1
A collection of configurable and toggleable changes to events, such as arms on armour stands!