Do you want commands that you can provide boosts to your users? Try my plugin.
What's Lobby Boosts?
Lobby Boosts is a plugin that I created in one day. I'm a new java developer and I created that plugin to practise and provide to all owners of a server. I did it with a basic proposite: Give commands that can be used in other plugins. I saw a lot of plugins of boosts, but I wanted a plugin with commands that can be customized and integrated in another plugin. I created this plugin for that type of people.
- Menu GUI with all the boosts
- Command to open the Menu GUI
- Join item for the GUI
- Commands to give jump, doublejump, walk speed and fly speed
- Commands can be used in console
- Command to reload the configuration
- Command to remove effects
- Custom messages and prefix of the plugin
- 3 type of levels in jump, walk speed and fly speed
- Remove of the boosts on join and on change world (only if the user doesn't have the per world permission) (All boosts are remove, including doublejump)
- More customizations
- More boosts
- More ideas from my friends and the users of spigot (If they want more things)
/walkspeed (1/2/3) <player> *Assign your walk speed or the walk speed of another user
/flyspeed (1/2/3) <player> *Assign your fly speed or the fly speed of another user
/jump (1/2/3) <player> *Assign your jump or the speed of another user
/jump (Enable/Disable) <player> *Active or desactive your doublejump or the doublejump of another user
/boosts *Get the plugin commands
/boostsreload *Reload the plugin and the config
/boostsremove *Remove boosts for you or for other users
/boostsgui *Open the GUI
Recommended: On every update, remove the config, but save it to replace the options in the config to be equals as your configPrefix: LobbyBoosts
Double-jump-power: 0 *If is 0, player will jump 1 more block on double jump. 1 = 0,5 blocks
Too-many-arguments: Too many arguments for this command
No-number-specified: You need to specify a number
No-mode-specified: You need to specify Enable or Disable
Walk-speed-changed: 'You changed your walk speed to:'
Fly-speed-changed: 'You changed your fly speed to:'
Jump-changed: 'You changed your jump to:'
Doublejump-changed: 'You changed your doublejump to:'
Doublejump-already-enabled: Doublejump already is enabled
Doublejump-already-disabled: Doublejump already is disabled
Boosts-removed: You removed your boosts
Reload: Plugin was reloaded
No-permission: You dont have permissions
No-perm-world: You dont have permissions in this world
Player-dont-exists: This player dont exists
changed-to-other: 'walk speed has been changed for:'
changed-by-other: 'someone changed your walk speed to:'
changed-to-other: 'fly speed has been changed for:'
changed-by-other: 'someone changed your fly speed to:'
changed-to-other: 'jump has been changed for:'
changed-by-other: 'someone changed your jump to:'
changed-to-other: 'doublejump has been changed for:'
changed-by-other: 'someone changed your doublejump to:'
removed-to-other: boosts has been removed
removed-by-other: someone removed your boosts
Console-player-not-specified: You must specify a player
Console-denied-access: You can use this command in console
GUI-opened: The GUI was opened
Walk-speed: Walk Speed
Fly-speed: Fly Speed
Doublejump: Double Jump
Menu-walk-speed-icon: '&3Walk Speed'
Menu-fly-speed-icon: '&3Fly Speed'
Menu-remove-icon: '&4Remove your boosts'
Walk-speed-icon: '&3Walk Speed'
Fly-speed-icon: '&3Fly Speed'
Return-icon: '&7Return to the Menu'
Users: *Assign the users that will have doublejump (There are remove if the player join, if you assign manually, they will be on the server).
- boosts.boosts *Commands
- boosts.speed.walk *Access to the speed command
- boosts.speed.walk.(1/2/3) *Access to the speed levels
- boosts.speed.walk.(1/2/3).other *Access give speed to another user
- boosts.speed.fly *Access to the speed command
- boosts.speed.fly.(1/2/3) *Access to the speed levels
- boosts.speed.fly.(1/2/3).other *Access give speed to another user
- boosts.jump.(1/2/3) *Access to the jump levels
- boosts.jump.(1/2/3).other *Access give jump to another user
- boosts.doublejump *Access to active or disactive doublejump
- boosts.doublejump.other *
- boosts.boostsreload *Access to reload the plugin
- boosts.boostsremove *Access to remove boosts
- boosts.worldbypass *Permission to bypass the denegaton of boosts in denied worlds
- boosts.gui *Permission for Gui. The boosts permission of the gui are the same in command
If you want more things in this plugin, you can do suggestions and include that. Thank you for testing the plugin
* ??? (Learning and working)
Lobby Boosts 3.1
Boosts commands and GUI for your server