- Lazertx, ClubCraft Network
- I recommend editing the config with commands as it's a more safe way to configure the plugin and significantly easier.
- When in doubt with the commands hit tab, I spent a while setting up a smart tab system.
- Report any errors that you find in the discussion section and I will attempt to fix them.
- It's quite apparent that I don't have nearly as much time as I used to for this plugin so if you ever have an issue you should try to post everything possible. When all relevant information such as the plugin version (/lobbyswitch version), plugins, config file, server version and error logs are not there, it is difficult for me to keep up with the discussion thread and continuously respond to others. Additionally information such as pictures and a video to explain how to reproduce a bug helps immensely.
- With this being said I plan on continuing the development of this plugin, but future updates will be just as random as this one. If I have free time and feel like working on the plugin I will.
- This is an open source project so feel free to make pull request for features you would like to see the plugin have.
- Teleport across servers with a configurable inventory GUI.
- In-game configuration commands.
- Place holders.
- /<lobbyswitch|ls> - Display a list of commands
- /lobbyswitch <add|a> <ItemName|ItemID:MetaData> <Amount> <Slot> <Target Server> <Display Name>
- /lobbyswitch <edit|e> <Slot> <Amount|Lore|Material|Name|Slot|Target> <New Amount|New Material:MetaData|New Name|New Slot|New Target> (When editing lore use /n for line breaks)
- /lobbyswitch <list|l> - Display all active servers and info about the display item.
- /lobbyswitch <open|o> <PLAYER> - Will open the selector inventory for another player.
- /lobbyswitch <remove|r> <Slot> - Remove sever from the inventory.
- /lobbyswitch <version|v> - Display the version of Lobby Switch you are running.
When a place holder is used it will replace the place holder with the value that the place holder is suppose to represent for example:
/ls add <Item> <Itme Amount> <Enchanted> <Slot> <Target Server Name> <Item Name>
/ls add STONE %player_count% true 4 castleWars Test Item Name
The %player_count% will cause the corresponding item to have a stack size equal to the amount of players currently online.
- %PLAYER_COUNT% - This will be replaced with the amount of players on that server.
- %PLAYER_COUNT% can be used in any of the following fields
- Item Name
- %TARGET_MOTD% - This will be replaced with the servers MOTD.
- %TARGET_MOTD% can be used in any of the following fields
- Item Name
Refer to these links when you see
PermissionsCode (Text):Inventory: #Don't touch
Rows: 1 #Amount of rows in the inventory max of 6
Name: Server Selector #Inventory name use &6 if you want to change the color remember if you use the & symbol you need to surround the string with '
Lore_Refresh_Rate: 300 #This value is in ticks (20 ticks per second assuming you server isn't lagging)
Selector: #Don't touch
Add_On_Join: true #boolean Should the plugin check if the player has the selector and add it if they don't?
Forced: false #boolean Should the plugin prevent players from moving the selector?
Position: -1 #integer Which should should the item be put into(1-9 for hotbar) (-1 will find the next open slot in the players inventory and put it there Note: If this is not in the hot-bar and forced is enabled then they will not be able to use the compass)
Material: COMPASS #Use ITEM_STACK
Display_Name: '&4Server Selector' #Item name use &COLOR_CODE to change the color
Server_Slots: #Don't touch
'1': #Slot number
Amount: 1 #Amount of items in the item stack
Display_Name: '&cTest' #Item name use &COLOR_CODE to change the color
Material: PAPER #Use ITEM_STACK
Target_Server: Test #Target server can be found in the config.yml inside your bungee folder
- '&7%PLAYER_COUNT% &cOnline #Item lore %PLAYER_COUNT% will be replaced with the servers player count.
Version: DEFAULT #Don't touch EVER
- All commands - lobbyswitch
- Multiple server selectors.
- Sub inventories within a selector.
- Code clean up.
- Support for PlaceholderAPI.
- New command system.
- Permissions for commands and opening the selector itself.
- Fake enchanted items.
- If you have anything you would like to see fixed or added to this plugin post a comment in the discussion because I will check there when I update the plugin.
- Lazertx - Plugin developer
- ClubCraft Network - Plugin suggestion
Lobby Switch 0.5.8
This plugin uses bungee to allow players to change servers with an inventory GUI.