- Added support for missing NMS versions.
- Added NMS detection so only one jar needs to be used.
Lobby Switch 0.5.8
This plugin uses bungee to allow players to change servers with an inventory GUI.
7r580 likes this.
- Updated to 1.10 and added jars for 1.9 and 1.8.
- Multiple server versions are now supported so if you are running a 1.8 server, 1.9 server and a 1.10 server the lobby switch plugin will now know how to properly ping them all.
- I am now deploying 3 jars, use the one that corresponds to the server it's being installed on.
- Fixed an issue where the list of bungee cord servers would not be updated until a new player logged in after a reload.
andrei1058 likes this.
- Added support for pinging 1.9 servers
- %PLAYER_COUNT% and %TARGET_MOTD% will now be recognized regardless of capitalization
- %PLAYER_COUNT% and %TARGET_MOTD% can now be used in the display name of an item stack
- Updated to spigot 1.9
- Added fake enchantments
- This can be see through the /ls edit and the /ls add command
- Reworked the command system
- Added per command permissions i.e lobbyswitch.add
TheIronMinerLv likes this.
DavidJDM likes this.
- Added the ability to configure whether or not to give a player the selector upon joining.
- Added the ability to prevent the item from being dropped.
- Added the ability to define which slot the selector should be put into (for old functionality use -1 and it will add the selector to the next open slot).
- Added the ability to configure whether or not players can move the selector in their inventory.
- Added the command /lobbyswitch open <Player> which...
- Added 0.5.1 to the 0.4.9 config version list in order to allow for some upcoming config changes.
- Added the ability to use the %PLAYER_COUNT% place holder in the amount field for items.
- Fixed an issue where /ls edit <SLOT> amount would not send the correct message back.
- Updated dependencies.
- Fixed main thread hanging occasionally.
- Attempted to fix an issue with plugins conflicting.
- Changed Lore_Refresh_Rate to MOTD_Refresh_Rate in the config.
- Switched to official repository for spigot.
- Fixed an issue with when attaching metadata to an item with commands.
- Fixed pinging the server your currently on.
- Updated messages when using /ls add.
Cosmo_Z likes this.
- Added lore refresh rate configuration in ticks (Default 300 ticks or 15 seconds).
- Update inventories while they are still open rather than having players close and re-open to selector.
- Fixed an issue were server that were online appeared to be offline in the lore.
Page 1 of 3