- Tested Minecraft Versions:
- Source Code:
This plugin is useful because servers can be divided into different signs and if you click on one of them, you will be teleported to the corresponding Server. (Requires a BungeeCord server)
- /setsign <ID> - Starts the sign creation process; ID = name of the Server in the "signs.yml" file
- /signs relaod - Reloads the "signs.yml"
- lobbysigns.use - needed to use a sign
- lobbysigns.setup - needed to create signs
- lobbysigns.reload - needed to reload the config
- lobbysigns.destroy - needed to destroy a sign
- %motd% - The Servers MOTD
- %online% - Online Players
- %max% - Max Players
- %name% - Server Name
- %version% - Server Version
- %address% - Server Address
- %port% - Server Port
- %ping% - Ping to the Server (not 100% accurate)
name: <Bungeecord Server Name>
- Upload the plugin to the server & reload/restart
- Type /setsign <name> (e.g. /setsign vanilla)
- Go to the config file in `plugins/LobbySigns/signs.yml`
- Edit the previously added sign
- Type /signs reload
Questions about plugin
- Why is the server offline when it is started?
There are several reasons to be offline. Read these carefully:
- First, make sure the server is connected to BungeeCord.
- Check and compare server IP addresses in BungeeCord and LobbySigns signs.yml.
- Verify that the server (to which you want to connect) is running.
- Make sure you specified the correct IP in server.properties file to work.
- Why can't I connect to the server though it's online?
Make sure the names of the server(s) in the LobbySigns and BungeeCord configurations are the same.
- BungeeCord (to actually have several Servers)
Join my Discord and go to "Support -> mc-plugins" section: https://discord.com/invite/7uFGcAE