- Native Minecraft Version:
- Tested Minecraft Versions:
Easily share your location with your friends. Instead of having to keep checking F3, you can simply type the LS command. This plugin is also fully customizable!
This plugin utilizes a command that allows you to send your location to anyone (including yourself)! You can configure how it looks in the "general" section of the config. There's also a chat placeholder that uses your predefined chat configuration.
- /LS reload - reloads config. (permission: permission.reload).
- /LS [<Player>] - sends your location to any player you want! (permission: ls.use).
- [Location] - chat placeholder that allows you to show your location. (permission: ls.placeholder)
- DEFAULT CONFIG.YMLCode (YAML):
# ~ PLACEHOLDERS ~
# - @display - gets command executor's name with rank, nickname, etc.
# - @name - gets command executor's name. Just the name.
# - @location - gets command executor's location.
# - @time - gets time left of cooldown in seconds.
Invalid-Player: "&cInvalid or offline player."
Location-Message: "&[email protected]'s Location: &f[@location]"
Usage-Message: "&dUsage: &f/LS <Player>"
No-Perm: "&cYou don't have permission to use this command."
Command-Time: 5 # in seconds
Placeholder-Time: 1 # in seconds
Message: "&dYou have to wait &[email protected] &dsecond(s) before executing this command again."
# SHOULD THE PLUGIN BLOCK THE PLAYER'S MESSAGE WHEN THEY DON'T HAVE PERMISSION FOR [Location] PLACEHOLDER?*
# * ( IF FALSE THIS WILL SHOW THE PLAYER'S MESSAGE WITHOUT REPLACING [Location] WITH PLAYER COORDINATES )
# SHOULD THE PLUGIN SEND THE PLAYER A PERMISSION MESSAGE WHEN THEY TRY TO USE [Location] WITH NO PERMISSION?
- Discord: https://discord.gg/tP5nSGEWq7 for suggestions and bug reports!
- I would really appreciate a rating on this plugin!
LOCATION SHARE | PRIVATELY SHARE YOUR LOCATION! v 0.0.8
Privately share your location using one command!