- Native Minecraft Version:
- Legacy (< 1.13)
- Tested Minecraft Versions:
- Source Code:
A simple and effective item-lock system for chests, furnaces, and more. Locksmith uses the vanilla Minecraft container locking system to create items that can be used for locking/unlocking chests and other tile entities. Extremely lightweight and locks work in vanilla.
- /lock [ unlock | getkey | getlock ]
- unlock - Unlocks the container being looked at.
- getkey - Gets a blank key. Admin command.
- getlock - Gets a key for a given container. Admin command.
- locksmith.use - true by default, lets a player lock/unlock chests
- locksmith.admin - op by default, lets a player use all the commands