- Tested Minecraft Versions:
Do you have griefers? I do too. Unfortunately, not every server admin (myself included at the time) has access to a MySQL database. Further, not every admin has the time to configure HawkEye and LogBlock just to get them to work properly.
With Log, you don't have to. Log works as a "drag-and-drop" plugin, meaning it requires no database, no configuration and will always work perfectly. The only options in the config are the inspection tools, by default, a stick and a bone.
Just check it out, Log is pretty awesome!
description: Gives access to all moderator level Log tools
description: Allows you to look up a placed
description: Allows you to look up an air block
description: Gives access to all administrator level Log tools
description: Allows you to erase the Log database
description: Allows you to delete Log entries older than a certain amount of time
description: Sends you alerts about possible griefing
/log <Purge|Clean> [Time]
Purge: Delete all data within the database
Clean: Delete all data older than the time specified
Log requires Java 8, and will not work with any other version. Do not post complaints if you're using an outdated version of java.
Terms and Conditions
Servers Using Log
- You agree not to redistribute the plugin.
- You agree that all issues will not be posted in reviews.
- You agree not to claim this plugin is yours.
- You agree not to host the plugin jar or source code, nor provide access to the jar through alternative mirrors.
- You agree that these terms are subject to change and will follow all future terms with or without notice.
No servers are using log to my knowledge, but please, send me a private message of your server, and I'll add it!