Simple plugin for Minecraft Bukkit/Spigot that allows you to protect your world from undesiderated users with a login prompt. Versions: [1.13-1.16]
- Tested Minecraft Versions:
- Source Code:
- CoredTV's SuperLogin plugin as a starting point.
*IMPORTANT*: If you downloaded a previous version [1.0 or 1.1], to make the new versions work [1.2+] you must delete the "LoginReloaded" folder automatically generated in the "plugins" folder of your server!
- MySql Support
- Highly configurable
- Automatic login with configurable KeepAlive
- Console log disabled for the /login - /register - /changepw - /logout commands
- Password saved using a message-digest algorithm (MD5) in order to improve security
- Sqlite db save
- Ability to choose how many accounts a user can register
- Register your account.
- Login your account.
- Logout your account.
- Change your login password.
- Delete a specific user's password.
- Allows to get some useful informations of a specific user.
- Allows you to use the /register - /login - /logout commands. (Default: true)
- Allows you to use the /changepw command. (Default: true)
- Allows you to use the /unregister command. (Default: op)
- Allows you to use the /check command. (Default: op)
Simple plugin that add the login functionality to a Bukkit/Spigot server