Player Accounts Security
LogMeIn isn't a Hamachi. I use this name , to let your minecraft player login before they can use the server features. This is another version of AuthMe. It isn't same. I tried to make it different without using the code. So yea , This is the plugin. Basically , This plugin will ask you to register if you haven't registered yet. Just same like Facebook , Twitter , and other socialMedias. It'll require a log-in before you can access the server feature.
1. Download LogMeIn.jar
2. Put the file on your "plugins file" or ftp if you are using a host.
3. Restart your server.
4. Setup the config.yml
5. Restart again , and Enjoy!
- /logmein [Information about the plugin] : No Permission
- /logmein setloginspawn [Set login spawn] : logmein.set.loginspawn
- /register <password> <retrypassword> : logmein.register
- /login <password> : logmein.login
- /changepassword <oldpassword> <newpassword> : logmein.change.password
register: true #[Change this to true/false]
- LogMeInv1.0 = Release
If there is any problem , issue , or errors with the plugin , please don't be shy to tell me. I will respond as soon as possible to get in and fix the problem.
E-Mail : [email protected]
[You can also message/comment below]
Website Support for Donation and Ticket: