- Native Minecraft Version:
- Tested Minecraft Versions:
- Source Code:
LongerDays works by constantly modifying the MineCraft time. Making days longer and give a better feel af realism.
Now time consuming things will not take a whole night or day. It will also make roleplay conversations more realistic, so they don't last several days.
This process is done in such a fluent way that the sky will not appear to be changing for the user.
- Change the length of MineCraft days.
- Day length can be different in different worlds.
- The configuration will automatically be loaded into the server.
- Support for 1.13
- No client side installation (if this wasn't obvious)
Open SERVER/mstore/longerdays_mconf/longerdays_mconf.json and change whatever you would like, to configure LongerDays.
- I use MassiveCore, for this plugin. Go grab it.
- THIS DOES WORK WITH 1.13
- Nothing here.