This is a simple 'plug and play' plugin that adds a difficulty to creatures, and a Level Indication based on their distance from Spawn. The current formula to get the mobs level is by default as follows...
- Tested Minecraft Versions:
- Source Code:
(((Distance from closest spawnpoint) - CenterBuffer) / Distance) + 1 = Mob Level
What these levels change and add...
- This gives the result of creatures 0 - 49 blocks from spawn = Level 1. 50-99 = Level 2, etc
- The distance value of, 50, can be modified by your own choice
- Increases Damage / Health a monster has (these levels play into configurable formulas that increase damage and health)
- Adds armor to creatures at specific increments (configurable)
In the newer versions I have introduced mob variants! These variants allow there to be some randomization in terms of the creatures you will run into. Anything from "Poisonous" to "Explosive", or "Weak" to "Sturdy". All the variants are configurable allowing you full control over how these act, and if you don't want one? Disable it!
- /lrm - displays all available commands of the ones listed below (if not listed check permissions)
- /lrm butcher [radius] - kills all entities loaded in world that aren't tamed
- /lrm region - access to all region commands
- /lrm reload - saves/reloads config files
- /lrm spawnpoint - access to all spawnpoint commands
- /lrm update - updates the plugin, takes effect after server restart
- lrm.admin - gives access to most the commands above
- lrm.butcher - gives access to the butcher command
- lrm.update - gives access to /lrm update - uses auto updater to allow for automatic updates!
Video en español
Names and formatting support color codes!
You can use world guard regions to change level, formatting, even name on a per entity basis
Example image of a variant. You can see it is displayed in the name as well as this one is "Burning" so it is on fire.
Hey guys! I have a discord server for discussion/requests/issues about the plugin. Feel free to come in and chat about plugin development as well! All discussion/conversation is welcome! If you are using the plugin you are welcome to advertise your server in the specified channel.
Link to Discord Server: https://discord.gg/s5f6gdC
What am I working on?
Stay up to date on what I'm working on through discord, or my Trello board!
Link to Trello Board: https://trello.com/b/YQXaxTyX/lorinthsrpgmobs
Found a Bug?
If you're having issues please provide the following in a new issue on here or the bitbucket repo
- bukkit version
- LRM version
- list of other plugins
- links to a Pastebin including your config files and the error