- Enchant support in mob equipment
- e.g. DIAMOND_SWORD 70% smite:1 drop:10%
Add levels and custom formulas to make creatures stronger further from spawn!
- The /butcher command override. (Until I can implement a better version of it)
- Command '/lrm butcher' overrides WorldEdit /butcher. So you can use /butcher <radius> now and it will call /lrm butcher <radius>
DeCarvalho likes this.
- Heroes can't be detected initially (Soft depend stopped working?)
- Plugin will throw one error on load, and will try to catch Heroes when an entity spawns
- Creatures now correctly do damage when heroes is on the server and heroes hook is enabled (Thanks HillWalk!)
- New Config section 'ExperiencePermissions'
- Config option to allow for permission based experience multiplier
- The Config will automatically generate a default and vip value.
- Will generate at the bottom of your config
- Use the permission lrm.experience.<name> to give the multiplier to users
- default is applied automatically without a permission being given
- Config option to disable entity types in a leveled region, 'DisabledEntities'
- Allows for '*' in DisabledEntities to disable all entities easily.
- When levels don't apply to an entity it actually made them level -1... Whoops
- Also if a region is found it short circuits and doesn't check against spawn points (Optimization!)
- Initial Config generation (Includes Comments)
- After saving/reloading your...
- Forceful Variant - Has configurable knockback!
- Possible null pointer with updater
- Initial config creation now includes comments for configuration help
- Occasional NullReference error fix