- Native Minecraft Version:
- Tested Minecraft Versions:
This is a Minecraft Manhunt plugin that has been tested to work with 1.16.4.
I made this plugin because I couldn't find any good ones that worked well and as I wanted it to work, so I took matters into my own hands.
This plugin can have as many hunters and as many speedrunners as you want to. Any player who is not a hunter will be considered a speedrunner unless they are in spectator mode.
Hunters have a compass that work in all dimensions and cycles through speedrunners when right clicking it.
Stuff that may be added in the future:
- (Toggle) Make players automatically go into spectator when killed.
- (Toggle) Player name colors.
- (Toggle) Permissions for commands.
- System to detect when someone has won.
Although, be aware that the plugin calls players losers in (almost) every message the plugin sends.
/hunter add [player] - Add someone as a hunter
/hunter remove [player] - Remove someone as a hunter
/hunter give [player] - Give the hunter a compass
There are no permissions required for any commands.