This is just a quick update to address some small bugs in the previous release and make some other minor improvements.
- Metadata (prefix, suffix, "meta") lookups are now shown in /lp verbose logs (commit)
- Fixed tab completion not working on 1.13 servers (commit)
- Fixed an issue which meant Multicraft users couldn't use the web editor, verbose, etc from the console. The links are now in a format which Multicraft doesn't corrupt. (commit)
- Fixed an issue which meant context calculators could cause a permission lookup to throw an exception. (commit)
- Fixed a potential race condition in a buffering utility. (commit)
I apologise that things have been a little slower than usual recently. I've been super busy with other commitments and have been unable to spend as much time working on my open source projects. I'm trying my best to keep up.
A big thank you to the people who have been active on GitHub & Discord answering questions and helping to process bug reports. Especially @Andre_601 @BrainStone @Imortalshard @merjilin @Turbotailz and @VoidCrafted - all of whom have been tirelessly helping to moderate the LP Discord & answer everyones questions over the past months (and years in some cases!). Their contributions are very much appreciated by all, especially me! <3
Aaaannd, I think that's about it. As always, thanks for your continued support.