Hey everyone, I hope you are all well. Time for another update!
This update includes a number of important changes and fixes. I encourage all users to ensure that you are using a recent version of LuckPerms on all of your servers.
Before we get started with the changelog, I'd like to draw your attention to some exciting project updates we announced yesterday. I won't include the details here, but if you're interested, check out the #news channel on our...
A permissions plugin for Minecraft servers (Bukkit/Spigot, BungeeCord & more)
Hello - I hope you are all well.
I thought it was about time for another update!
As always, if you would like to support the work that goes into creating and maintaining LuckPerms, please consider becoming a Patreon, starring the project on GitHub, or drop by on Discord to say thanks/hi! Your support is much appreciated <3
On with the changes......
I was just reminded that it has been a while since I have posted an update to Spigot, so here goes!
As always, if you would like to support the work that goes into creating and maintaining LuckPerms, please consider supporting me on Patreon or making a donation. Your contributions are greatly appreciated & allow me to continue to work on and make my projects available for free for all to use - thank you!
You can also 'star' the...
Some quick fixes and improvements since the last release:
- Fixed bug with duplicated users in the editor
- Changed the way contexts 'satsifying' works. It's now much easier to define permissions/parents/prefixes etc which apply in multiple servers/worlds at the same time. Just add multiple context entries! e.g. `server=survival server=towny`
- Improved performance slightly for plugins requesting prefixes/suffixes
- Fixed the group info command displaying the wrong info...
I have a shiny new update for you all, woooo! This one features quite a few bug fixes & performance improvements, so all users are recommended to update.
If you like LuckPerms and would like to support the work that goes into creating and maintaining this project, please consider supporting me on Patreon or making a donation. Your contributions are greatly appreciated & allow me to continue to work on and make my projects available for...
This release contains all of the bug fixes and improvements made since the LuckPerms v5 release a few weeks ago.
The 5.x.x version of the plugin is now considered stable - there were only a few very minor issues which needed to be addressed after the first release. All users are highly recommended to upgrade. If you haven't done so already, please make sure you read the previous release notes...
I'd like to take the opportunity to wish everyone a belated Merry Christmas, and a (slightly early) Happy New Year! Hopefully you've all been enjoying the holidays so far.
It's time for an update - a late Christmas gift if you like!
And well well, it's finally happening! After months of work, we're finally ready to release the first version of LuckPerms v5.
This update is a bit more significant to others in the past, so please read until the end and take note of all of...
I think it's about time for another update - a nice round version number for once.
A summary of all of the changes, fixes and improvements included in this update is included below. But before then, some PSAs:
1) As always, if you'd like to support the work that goes into developing, maintaining and supporting the project, you can either write a nice comment here on Spigot (click the 5 stars on the right of the page) or star the...
I have another update for you all, but before that, some quick PSAs (in order of importance):
1) I said the same last time, but it still applies: I apologise that things have been a little slower than usual recently - I'm trying my best to keep up! A big thanks to who have been active on GitHub & Discord answering questions and helping to process bug reports. <3
2) As always, if you'd like to support the work that goes into developing, maintaining and supporting...
This is just a quick update to address some small bugs in the previous release and make some other minor improvements.
Page 1 of 4