- Native Minecraft Version:
- Legacy (< 1.13)
- Tested Minecraft Versions:
A simple plugin that gives you a Water Bottle to drink, and if you will be luck you will won a prize!
Soft-Depend: Essentials (Economy plugin)
The plugin is fully customizable:
- You can edit Name, Lore, Price, Slot...
- You can edit the Inventory size.
- You can set the win command you want!
- You can add any potion you want!
- /luckypotions | will open the Inventory of the plugin
- /luckypotions reload | will reload the plugin
- /luckypotions info | returns some plugin's infos
- /luckypotions help | return the list of plugin's commands
- luckypotions.use | User permission that allows to open up the GUI
- luckypotions.admin or luckypotions.* | Admin permission that allows to use reload, info and help args.
(!): If you are updating the plugin, check the new config.yml file that will be generated. The older one will be renamed into config_old.yml to allow you to copy the old configuration.
Code (YAML):#LuckyPotions v1.3
#Developed by Riccardo760
#Admin permissions: luckypotions.admin or luckypotions.*
#Users permission: luckypotions.use
#DO NOT TOUCH THIS VALUE
#Every message has the prefix, you can set prefix as "" to hide it.
#You can set a message as "" and it won"t be displayed.
#Please use the "&" char only for chat formatting.
#Placeholders are only available on buy message
prefix: "&8[&d&lLuckyPotions&8] » &a"
guiTitle: "&dLucky Potions"
openingGUI: "You opened the shop!"
bought: "You bought %luckypotion-name% &afor &d%price% &a$"
reload: "Usage: /LuckyPotions reload."
brewPotionWin: "You're lucky! You won! "
brewPotionLoss: "Unfortunately you didn't win :("
noPermission: "&cYou don't have permission to open the shop!"
notEnoughMoney: "&c You don't have enough money!"
noInventorySpace: "&c You have no space in your inventory!"
invalidSender: "&cYou can't do this from CONSOLE!"
tooManyArgs: "&cCorrect usage &a/LuckyPotions !"
reloadCompleted: "Reload completed successfully!"
#Number of slots of the inventory (must be a multiple of 9)
#If the number isn't a multiple of 9, the GUI will be of 54 slots.
#Please don't add more than "InventorySlots" number of potions!
#winChance is an integer
#price is a double
#DON'T CHANGE BOTTLE NAMES ONCE PLUGIN STARTED
name: "&dPotion 1"
consoleWinCommand: "eco give %player% 3000"
- "&aCost: &41500&a$"
- "&d10% &awin chance."
- "&aWin prize: &d3000&a$"
name: "&dPotion 2"
consoleWinCommand: "eco give %player% 10000"
- "&aCost: &43000&a$"
- "&d5% &awin chance."
- "&aWin prize: &d10000&a$"
If you find a bug please DM me instead leaving a BAD review pls.
P.S. The plugin code will be optimized in the future