LWC with support for the new 1.8 doors, fence gates, and iron trapdoors. Banners have optional support. If you currently use LWC, please see this wiki page: https://github.com/Hidendra/LWC/wiki/Bukkit-1.8
- Tested Minecraft Versions:
- Source Code:
- Hidendra - Main Coder, Me_Goes_RAWR - Added entity locking
Official build: http://www.spigotmc.org/resources/lwc.2150/
PLEASE MAKE A BACKUP OF YOUR DATABASE BEFORE UPDATING TO 2.0.0!
This plugin REPLACES the official LWC.
If you are on 1.11, make sure to REMOVE the lib folder in your "plugins/LWC" folder.
Perm for locking Entities: "lwc.lockentity.ENTITYTYPE" (ENTITYTYPE from here: https://hub.spigotmc.org/javadocs/bukkit/org/bukkit/entity/EntityType.html)
Main permissions for LWC and EntityLWC - https://github.com/Hidendra/LWC/wiki/Permissions
EntityLocking permissions: lwc.lockentity.(ENTITY NAME) to lock specific entities or lwc.lockentity.all to lock all entities
In config, list the entities under the blocks and make sure the name is in ALL CAPS.
Donation Link: Link
Servers using this plugin:
MSG me if you use this plugin and I will add your server here.play.okicraft.com
archangel.nitrous.it - Website
mc.finitecore.com - Website
play.apollocraft.eu - Website
play.vivalcraft.com - Website
mc.CraftTopia.de - Website
civ.minewg.com - Website
play.zetacraft.net - Website
play.beardedcraft.net:25765 - New favorite server
darkcrest.cf.gs - Website
play.Brover.network - Website
THANKS GUYS FOR 30K TOTAL DOWNLOADS
ONLY ITEMFRAMES AND ARMORSTANDS ARE AUTOLOCKABLE DUE TO LIMITS WITH SPIGOT. - UPDATE: This will be fixed in a new update that will be out soon.
LWC is the longest-lived single block protection plugin that protects both the block itself and contents of Chests, Furnaces, and Dispensers. It can also protect any other blocks, and by default will also protect Doors (Wooden + Iron), Signs and Trap Doors.
THIS IS AN UNOFFICIAL BUILD.
Entity Locking Info:
- Entity locking is the same as block locking.
- Players can lock Armor Stands, Item frames, Paintings, Hopper and Chest minecarts, etc.
- Players cant steal items from Armor Stands or Item frames , unless they have permission to. (Same perm as the one that allows Mods or whoever to open chests, etc.)
- Projectiles can't break protected entities.
- Armor stands are still affected by gravity, So put something like Obsidian below it so other players cant move it down.
- You can unlock Armor Stands, but you need to break it and re-lock it.
- Lock your favorite squid! (It does work.)
- Mob locking. (ANY entity can be locked.)
- Auto locking of item frames and paintings. USE ENTITYTYPE NAME IN ALL CAPS.
- Locking horses wont prevent people from riding them (So be careful!)
And yes, I do have permission from Hidendra to release this:
LWC Unofficial - Entity locking 2.0.0
An LWC version were you can lock entites!
Config to disable auto protection does not work. I do not want to use negative permissions for every group and would rather have config options that actually work.
Update: I tried -lwc.autoprotect and it does not work. Not only does the dev of this plugin refuse to fix a faulty config but also gives out a solution which does not work to a problem that shouldn't exist.
I really dont understand the reason for the size of this plugin. Is there even a way to lock stuff without commands? This doesn't work well on certain role play servers because of how the command system works and how it messes with simple game physics like needing red stone to open doors. This is a great plugin that in my opinion is very specific to how the creator sees it should be used. I think a plugin like this has great potential to be a locking API rather than an actual plugin being used. Again this is just my opinion and what I would have really like to see been done.