M2SA bukkit plugin wrapper that is powered by the program binvox, convert model files such as obj files to schematics. Windows and Linux are supported however the only commands I have reference for are Centos. This plugin is in early stages of development so if you find any bugs report them. Binvox is auto-downloaded on launch and glutt is downloaded as it is needed for Windows.
- /m2s - Menu command/
- /m2s convert - Convert a model file.
- /m2s move - Move a schematic file to the WorldEdit folder.
- /m2s list - Lists the model and schematic files.
Supported Operating Systems
What is binvox?
- Windows - ✓
- Linux - ✓
- Commands need to be ran as root.
- yum install freeglut -y
- yum install xorg-x11-server-Xvfb -y
- Mac OS X - ✗
- I have no system to test it on but can be done.
Note I am not the author of binvox I am simply just creating a plugin wrapper for the program binvox.
If you want to know minecraft specific information it can be found here.
The below is quoted from http://www.cs.princeton.edu/~min/binvox/ to give you an overview of what binvox is.