- Native Minecraft Version:
What is MacroChat?
Well heck \(°□°)/ ︵ ┻━┻ sometimes you just wanna flip the table in Minecraft but looking for the correct kaomoji from web and then pasting it to Minecraft can be a load of work.. With MacroChat you can use chat macros to showcase your feelings. All our macros will be replaced with funny kaomojis or emojis. Oh yeah, and the plugin is lightweight
As simple as any other plugin.
- Download the plugin
- Upload the plugin .jar file to your /plugins folder
- Restart the server and TADA (✪‿✪)ノ
Usage, permissions and all that fun stuff
Usage of this plugin is simple, all you need to do is to write one of the chat macros to your chat and smash that enter... POOF the emoji/kaomoji appears.
For permissions, your players only need either
All Chat macros/codes
- Allows player to use all chat macros without any chat coloring in them.
- Allows player to use all chat macros with predefined chat colors on them.
- NOTE: To chat colors to work, your chat plugin must have working chat color. For example, if you use EssentialsX Chat plugin, make sure that your players can use chat colors. Fixed on version 1.1.0
More will be added to the list eventually, so don't worry! If you have emoji/kaomoji in your mind that you want to see in the plugin, you can leave your suggest here
- :shrug: ¯\\_(ツ)_/¯
- :tableflip: ┻━┻︵ \\(°□°)/ ︵ ┻━┻
- <3 ❤
- :star: ⭐
- :whyy: щ(ಠ益ಠщ)
- :dammyou: ☜(`o´)
- :flipoff: 凸ಠ益ಠ)凸
- :teddy: ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ
- :stareyes: (✪‿✪)ノ
- : cry: (T⌓T)
- : proud: (￣^￣)
- :monkey: @(・●・)@
Once in a while nasty bugs appear, and that's not fun.. Well if you come across any bugs please report them here and not in the reviews. I see the bug reports better when they are nicely listed in my GitLab repo.