With the Magic Paper plugin, you can spawn a piece of paper with the command /magicpaper!
It doesn't give you any ordinary piece of paper though. The command gives you a piece of paper that has the ability to feed and heal you whenever you left click with it!
* /magicpaper - gives the player the Magic Paper
* /mpreload - reloads the plugin
Installation & Configuration:
* Drag and drop Magic Paper.jar into your plugins folder.
* Start your server.
* A file named config.yml will be created in the MagicPaper folder now in your plugins folder.
* Stop the server, open the config with notepad and change the message to whatever you'd like! Now supports color codes!
* Add the enchantment-glowy-effect to the paper.
* Add a message whenever you use the Magic Paper
* Add a config.
* Make the message configurable.
* Add a reload command.
* Add configurable health and food regain.
* Add a configurable cooldown to how often you can regain health/hunger.
* Add a crafting recipe and remove the command.
* Add permission for crafting recipe.
* Have the magic paper get destroyed on use (or x number of uses defined in the config) + an option to turn on or off the item getting destroyed.
Spanish review by maxmar628