- Some changes and improvements to unbinding wands
- Add "color" parameter for thrown potions in Projectile action
- Add custom_name to disguise parameters
- Villagers and wandering traders can't be Disarm'd
- Fix damage-type-specific protection/weakness/strength
- Consumable items won't be consumed if their spell cast fails
- Fix attributes not updating max health, etc until reload
- Fix bending water whip spell
- Fix Blink ascend (level 3)
- Update PAPI integration to new...
Add fully customizable magic wands, items, spells, mobs and more to your server!
Hotfix for players not getting items from shops. That is all. Sorry bout that!
- Add dismount flag for Mount action
- Support infinite, infinity and forever as Repeat parameters
- Put in some fixes for wall-clipping Rocket spell exploits
- Fix error when using a graduation NPC in potter configs without holding a wand
- Add StopSound action
- Add "phase" parameter for ender dragon mobs
- All "spells: *" in ApplyCooldown action to clear all cooldowns
- Add "current" parameter to Cancel action, to try to avoid canceling the current cast
- Fix error loading...
NOTE: There is currently a bug in Spigot where items saved prior to 1.16 that have vanilla attributes (attack strength, attack speed, etc) will not load in 1.16.
There's nothing I can do about this until it is fixed on the Spigot side, so if you have a lot of saved items you may want to wait on updating.
I have re-created the emerald sword for 1.16 which is the only way to fix the problem.
- 1.16.1 support
- The emerald sword is no longer unbreakable (in 1.16 and up only)
Important: Like automata before it, engineering is no longer included in the survival configs. You can add it back in with "examples: engineering" if you still want it.
With the example added, players can now automatically progress up to Architect. Conduit is still locked behind the conduitshop though.
- Moved engineering magic into a separate example
- Add left_click_sneak, right_click_sneak, drop_sneak and swap_sneak wand actions
- The "examples" list in config.yml can...
IMPORTANT: if you're using the "block monster" automata in the survival configs you will now need to include them separately in config.yml, like
- EffectLib effects can now take "forever" as a duration and "random" as a color
- The Cast action supports "console: true" to cast as the console (take care with this)
- Add "persist" and "invulnerable" flags to mob configs, for proto-npcs
- Add "tags" parameter to ApplyCooldown action, for...
- Fix gamemode targeting that was broken in 7.9.4
- Action parameters no longer inherit from parent actions to child actions. See MIGRATION.md for more info.
- Fix some items showing as "not trained" by mistake
- Added ClearInventory action
- Add "mwarp send" command, for using the builtin warp system from the console, NPCs or command blocks
- Spells will only target survival and adventure mode players. This can be controlled with the target_game_modes parameter.
- PLEASE see important notes in MIGRATION.md *before* upgrading! Mostly if you have custom wands with "attributes" set.
- Modifier system added- for custom status effects
- Effects act very similar to temporary mage classes
- Can apply vanilla/magic attributes, mana modifiers, cost/cooldown adjustments and more
- Can have a duration or be manually removed
- Use the Modifier action to...
This release has a new passive/triggered spell system that I think opens the door to a lot of really cool possibilities. I am particularly interested in using it in the upcoming "RPG" (D&D-style) configs.
For now, there are just two new passives added to the survival configs:
- Aqualung: Available at the Beginner level, this gives you an extra breath of air right as you start to drown
- Critical: Available at the Apprentice level, this gives you a random chance to...
Page 1 of 20