- Native Minecraft Version:
- Legacy (< 1.13)
- Tested Minecraft Versions:
- Languages Supported:
- English, Danish
If you want the plugin for 1.13+ servers, there will be a link very soon! (The IDs are not yet working)
Listed features in this plugin:
- /mshop help - (Will give you a message containing all commands)
- /mshop setup sign (number of items) (buy|sell) (price) (item) - (Easily setup a MagicShops sign using a command, while looking at a sign)
- /mshop setup config - (Update the config using the sign you're looking at)
- /mshop setup update - (Update the prefix of the sign you're looking at)
- /mshop setup prefix (new prefix) - (This will change the prefix in the configuration, but you still need to do /mshop setup update on all signs)
- /mshop write (line number) (text you want to write) - (Will write the text WITH colors, that you want to write to)
- /mshop resetline (line number) - (Will reset the specified line of the sign you're looking at)
- Create shop signs using commands. (LOOK AT THE PICTURES BELOW)
- Create shop signs using signs and the template. (LOOK AT THE PICTURES BELOW)
- Setting up the sign template using a sign. (SEE THE PICTURES BELOW)
- Edit shop signs using commands.
- Edit normal signs using commands.
- Multilanguage supporting only English (en) and Danish (da), until I get it translated later on.
- Permissions. (For a list of permissions, look below)
- Connecting to economy plugins, using Vaults API.
- Change the template for shop signs.
- Using ids in shop signs.
- Both creating sell or buying signs, while also having the ability to create both of them AT THE SAME TIME. (Using B:S)
- Change of prefix and update the prefix of shop signs while looking at them with a command.
- Cool messages for almost everything. (Not customizable YET)
- Change the prefix of the whole plugin from the config.yml
- The help command:
- An example of a sign that will set the sign template: (the %%'s MUST be there for it to work)
- An example of a default shop sign:
The default config.yml is set to have the following three parameters you can change:
- prefix: "&b&lEXAMPLE PREFIX"
-permission-message: "&4&lYou don't have permission to use this command"
- lang: "en"
The prefix, can use colors and MUST have the " wrapped around it.
The permission-message can also use colors and MUST also have the " wrapped around it.
lang can be set to two different things: "en" or "da", the "en" is the default one and will set all messages to be written in English, while the "da" which you must change in the file, and then restart the server in order to change, will change almost every message to Danish.
There's also a shopSign.yml which will contain the template for the shop, you can change it from the config.yml, but it may mess stuff up, you can always delete the file and restart the server in order to make it reset. If one of the lines gets removed without the file being removed it may cause errors.
If you want to change the template without changing it from the file, you can use the example of changing it using the /mshop setup config sign that's on the second of the images above. ^
- magicshops.admin to setup the signs.
- magicshops.use to use the signs.
- A Minecraft spigot server running on the versions between 1.8 and 1.12.
- Vault.jar (Can be downloaded at this link)
- An economy plugin that is supported by Vault.jar (see their page for a list of support economy plugins under the "Vault current Supports" section)
If you've got any feedback or if you have any problems installing the plugin or setting it up on your server then please DM me or use the discussion tab below! This plugin is still being made on and being updated, so please stay tuned for more versions and please give me feedback I can use to develop it!
Thank you so much for reading!