Mailbox is a very simple plugin that allows you to have per-player mailboxes within your Minecraft multiplayer server.
- Native Minecraft Version:
- Tested Minecraft Versions:
- Source Code:
To create your own mailbox, you must build it using an oak fence, barrel, and redstone torch:
Once built, you'll get a message saying that you've constructed a mailbox. From now on, you will receive a notification that you have mail if:
Your mailbox's flag will also light up when you have mail.
- You use the /checkmail command
- Someone puts an item into your mailbox while you are online
- You join the server and there is an item in your mailbox
Possible future iterations:
- When someone joins the game while the plugin is active, an error will be thrown to the console.
- Mail has to manually be delivered
- No permissions have been integrated yet
- Players can't have more than one mailbox
- Rename barrels to create PO boxes. Putting items in the PO box automatically transports to the player's mailbox
Note: The redstone torch acts like normal, hooking them up to play pranks on other players is not advised.