- Tested Minecraft Versions:
- DO NOT POST BUGS IN THE REVIEWS SECTION#SpreadLoveForGavinDISCORD SERVER LIVE:
Follow me on SpigotMC by clicking
it would be nice if you followed me since i'm working day and night to maintain this project and keeping it free.
(or use invite code: WDHMD2v)
Our aim is to allow server owners to set dates and times for Maintenances whenever they like, with the most up-to-date and extensible features you can get.
There are numerous Maintenance plugins here at SpigotMC, such as Erouax's MaintenanceMode, NojoLP's Maintenance bukkit-bungee version, and much more..
Why choose MaintenanceMode?
So, you might be wondering, why us? As we are the first MaintenanceMode plugin here on SpigotMC (dating back from 2014, and being the 2548 resource here), we have an extensive knowledge in server maintenance. We know what the Owners want and need, and has numerous features that outstands other plugins, which are discussed below.
- An easy to use GUI interface which allows you to enable, disable, cancel MaintenanceMode.
- An automatic debug token found below.
- An easy-to-use ingame configuration manager using GUI and Chat based functions.
- Customizable kick, motd and broadcast messages configurable in-game or in the config.yml.
- Customizable countdown integer and per-second announced countdown.
- Customizable sounds on broadcast messages, and a special sound when MaintenanceMode gets finally enabled.
- Protocol Support for custom-version MaintenanceMode. ProtocolLib must be installed for this feature to work.
- Server icons when MaintenanceMode is enabled!
- Permissions and custom permissions messages configurable in the config.yml
- Override options for ServerListPlus.
- Much, much more..Once MaintenanceMode is added to your plugins folder, just go ahead and reload the server. After the reload, go ahead and run /mm, it needs the maintenancemode.use permission to work. Afterwards you should be presented with a tutorial on how to work with MaintenanceMode. A GUI will open and you can pre-configure the plugin before using it. If you want the Protocol Support to work, per the GUI, you need ProtocolLib to be installed.
~ Coming Soon ~
All commands have one single permission:
The available commands are the following, with description.
- /mm - Main command for MaintenanceMode, introduces and tells you to do /mm help.
- /mm help - List of available commands to use.
- /mm enable - Enables maintenance mode if not enabled.
- /mm disable - Disables maintenance mode if not disabled.
- /mm cancel - Cancels maintenance mode if enabling.
- /mm gui - Opens the GUI interface for better user interface help.
- /mm reload - Reloads the config.yml
- /mm list - List of people whitelisted.
- /mm add - Adds people to whitelist (then re-opens config gui for reload).
- /mm remove - Removes people from whitelist (then re-opens config gui for reload).
- /mm debug - Debugs maintenancemode.
- /mm merge - Merges the old whitelist file (spigot's whitelist.json) and adds all players to the whitelist of MaintenanceMode.Code (Text):MaintenanceMode:
broadcastMessage: '&cServer is entering MaintenanceMode in &a%seconds%&c seconds!'
maintenancekickmessage: '&cThe server is currently in maintenancemode!%newline%&cCheck back soon!'
motd: '&aWelcome to my ElieLandia!%newline%&cWe are currently in MaintenanceMode!'
nopermmessage: '&cYou do not have the sufficient permissions to execute this command!'
prefix: '&6&lMaintenanceMode &e|'
firststartup - do not touch this field.
enabled - do not touch this field
countdown - set the countdown for MaintenanceMode
announce - a list with integers, it'll announce a broadcast and a sound when the integer hits the list.
whitelist - a list with the whitelisted players.
broadcastMessage - the message to be broadcasted, color codes and %seconds% are supported.
maintenancekickmessage - If a un-whitelisted player tries to join the server while MaintenanceMode is enabled, it'll send this message. Color codes and %newline% to add color codes and new lines.
motd - MOTD of the server when it's enabled. %newline% and color codes are enabled here.
protocolMessage - Only use when ProtocolLib is installed on the server.
protocolEnabled - a field to enable protocol, use true or false.
soundenabled - enable sound on broadcast message.
sound - Sound to be played on broadcast message. If you are running the 1.8 version of spigot, use THIS sound enum. If running 1.9 or higher, use THIS sound enum (it's case-sensitive).
finalsoundenabled - enable sound on final broadcast message.
finalsound - Sound to be played on final broadcast message. If you are running the 1.8 version of spigot, use THIS sound enum. If running 1.9 or higher, use THIS sound enum (it's case-sensitive).
nopermmessage - Message to be displayed when a player does /mm yet doesn't have the permissions. Color codes are supported.
server-icon - If you'd want another custom server-icon.png for your server when Maintenance gets enabled, go ahead and set that to true and replace the server-icon.png with an appropriate one. (64x64 with .png extension).
overrideslp - If you've got ServerListPlus enabled, set this to true to use MaintenanceMode's motd when Maintenance is enabled.
prefix - This will set a global prefix for maintenancemode.
It is recommended to use YAMLLINT to parse your config.yml once changed to make sure it's valid!
If you are experiencing problems with MaintenanceMode, don't report them in the reviews section. Ask for help on the MaintenanceMode page or send me a PM containing an attached picture of a debug taken using the MaintenanceMode GUI (/mm gui -> Help/Debug) or by using the /mm debug command if the GUI isn't functional.
The debug usually looks like this:
Please leave a 5 star review if this plugin has helped you!
Don't forget to like down below!
Maintenance Mode BETA v2.2
Manage your server like never before.
No place to report bugs
[19:53:47 INFO]: [MaintenanceMode] Enabling MaintenanceMode v2.2
[19:53:47 WARN]: java.io.IOException: Server returned HTTP response code: 403 for URL: http://octopusmc.net/mm/server-icon.png
[19:53:47 WARN]: at sun.net.www.protocol.http.HttpURLConnection.getInputStream0(Unknown Source)
[19:53:47 WARN]: at sun.net.www.protocol.http.HttpURLConnection.getInputStream(Unknown Source)
[19:53:47 WARN]: at java.net.URL.openStream(Unknown Source)
[19:53:47 WARN]: at me.elietgm.mm.bukkit.utils.DownloaderUtils.downloadServerIcon(DownloaderUtils.java:33)
[19:53:47 WARN]: at me.elietgm.mm.bukkit.BukkitPlugin.onEnable(BukkitPlugin.java:85)
[19:53:47 WARN]: at org.bukkit.plugin.java.JavaPlugin.setEnabled(JavaPlugin.java:264)
[19:53:47 WARN]: at org.bukkit.plugin.java.JavaPluginLoader.enablePlugin(JavaPluginLoader.java:316)
[19:53:47 WARN]: at org.bukkit.plugin.SimplePluginManager.enablePlugin(SimplePluginManager.java:405)
[19:53:47 WARN]: at org.bukkit.craftbukkit.v1_12_R1.CraftServer.enablePlugin(CraftServer.java:387)
[19:53:47 WARN]: at org.bukkit.craftbukkit.v1_12_R1.CraftServer.enablePlugins(CraftServer.java:336)
[19:53:47 WARN]: at net.minecraft.server.v1_12_R1.MinecraftServer.t(MinecraftServer.java:442)
[19:53:47 WARN]: at net.minecraft.server.v1_12_R1.MinecraftServer.l(MinecraftServer.java:403)
[19:53:47 WARN]: at net.minecraft.server.v1_12_R1.MinecraftServer.a(MinecraftServer.java:341)
[19:53:47 WARN]: at net.minecraft.server.v1_12_R1.DedicatedServer.init(DedicatedServer.java:292)
[19:53:47 WARN]: at net.minecraft.server.v1_12_R1.MinecraftServer.run(MinecraftServer.java:616)
[19:53:47 WARN]: at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)
This plugin is basically a fancy whitelist and it works but I personally needed a maintenance plugin that prevented users from logging in while the server was restarting because it slows start up time and the maintenance resets when the server restarts allowing players to try logging in again while the server is booting.
Horrible experience not to handle whether user wants custom icon or not, if site is online or not, is resource loaded or exception occured. And now what I got? A lot of errors in console on ping because your f., icon resource trying to load, but fails.