MaintenanceMode allows you to quickly and easily put your server into a secure state in which only permitted users may join.
- Tested Minecraft Versions:
- Source Code:
- oasis9 and NetworkBooster
Commands (/mm [subcommand]):
- toggle - toggle Maintenance Mode
- status - check the status of Maintenance Mode
- motd active [text] - set the MOTD for active mode - supports color (&) and \n newline
- motd inactive [text]- set the MOTD for inactive mode - also supports color (&) and \n newline
- kick [text] - set the kick message for active mode - indeed, also supports color (&) and \n newline
- allow [number] - allow a specific amount of unwhitelisted players onto the server (number decreases to 0 and players are no longer able to join at that point)
- maintenance.toggle - toggle maintenance mode, allow users
- maintenance.motd - modify MOTD messages
- maintenance.kick - modify kick message
- maintenance.admin - join and remain online during maintenance
Be careful - MaintenanceMode takes over your MOTD for your servers. The benefit to this is that you can easily change your MOTD while ingame, for both active and inactive states of maintenance, but your server.properties will not longer affect the MOTD.
Problems? Join our Discord server and ask in #plugin-support.
If you liked this resource, consider donating :3