- Native Minecraft Version:
- Tested Minecraft Versions:
Man Hunt is a game where two players, one who escapes and tries to kill Ender Dragon, and the other must interrupt him by killing him. Hunter can die as many times as he wants and has a compass that shows him the location of the opponent.
How to play?
- Set hunter and speedruner (/mh-hunter <player>, /mh-speedruner <player>)
- (optional) Change settings (/mh-settings)
- Start game (/mh-start)
- Hunter: Get compass (/mh-compass)
Commands (most from v1.2)
- After server restart (/restart or /stop) you neet to set hunter & speedruner again, and start game.
Permissions (most from v1.2)
- /mh - Main command / Help command.
- /mh-hunter <player> - Set hunter.
- /mh-speedrunner<player> - Set speedrunner.
- /mh-compass - Gives you compass if you are hunter.
- /mh-settings - Opens settings.
- /mh-start - Starts game.
- /mh-stop - Stops game.
- manhunt.mh - Help command.
- manhunt.target - Set speedrunner command.
- manhunt.hunter - Set hunter command.
- manhunt.settings - Change settings.
- manhunt.start - Start game.
- manhunt.stop - Stop game.