- Native Minecraft Version:
- Tested Minecraft Versions:
The plugin ManHunt+ is a recreation of dream's manhunt. In minecraft manhunt, the speedrunner tries to beat minecraft before hunter(s) try to stop them. There are multiple features in this plugin, including giving headstarts and also having a distance counter while tracking on compass. There is a list of all the feature below.
- Headstart and no headstart support
- Distance counter while tracking *
- Heal, and feed on start *
- Clear inventories, and reset achievements on start *
- Teamchat to talk to other hunters
- Discord integration including commands and minecraft to discord chat *
- Win/Loss message signaling when a hunt has ended
The * means that the specific setting can be toggled in the config.
Later updates could contain any ideas on my discord. Feel free to join to give me any if you want them added!
Every command has more subcommands, and you can find out their uses in game. In regards to starting a manhunt, please take note: You have to right click the compass for it to start tracking the runner. This only works for the hunter and you have to keep right clicking to update the compass.Code (Text):/huntplus: Start a manhunt while giving a headstart, or use for general info on the plugin.
/hunter: Add hunters and remove them along with other uses
/runner: Add speedrunners and remove them along with other uses
In order to find out uses of commands in game, use the help command. Every single command has a help command, (Ex. /huntplus help) and can list you all the subcommands that you need to know.
Below is a list of permissions. These permissions are needed to use commands. A permission plugin does help give these to players.
More commands may come, so will more permissions.
- manhuntplus.* - This permission gives access to every permission in the plugin
- manhuntplus.hunter - This permission is needed to be able to use the /hunter command.
- manhuntplus.speedrunner - This permission is needed to be able to use the /runner command.
- manhuntplus.huntplus - This permission is needed to be able to use the /huntplus command.
1) Download the .jar file
2) Go to your servers plugin's folder and put the plugin in there
3) Restart or start your server
Your server needs to be running Java 8 or above for the plugin to function. (Java 16 is supported!)
The configuration down below is the config for the newest version
# | \/ | | | | | _
# | \ / | __ _ _ __ | |__ _ _ _ __ | |_ _| |_
# | |\/| |/ _` | '_ \| '_ \| | | | '_ \| __| |_ _|
# | | | | (_| | | | | | | | |_| | | | | |_ |_|
# |_| |_|\__,_|_| |_|_| |_|\__,_|_| |_|\__|
# AUTHOR: Umbral Phoenix
# Plugin Link: https://www.spigotmc.org/resources/manhunt.86708/
# © Copyright Phoenix 2021
# TEAM-CHAT MESSAGE PLACEHOLDERS:
# %player%: Player's name
# %message%: Chat message by player
# %default%: Default team-chat message
# COLOR CODES:
# You can find a list of color codes at the link below
# + Starting Settings +
# If true, it will heal all players on start of a hunt
# If true, it will feed all players on start of a hunt
# If true, it will make the time day on start of a hunt
# If true, it will clear all participant's inventories on start of a hunt
# + Manhunt Settings +
# If set to true, compass will have a counter of blocks displayed
# between you and your target
# If set to true, all players will reset achievements on start
# Change this to see how team-chat looks in game. Placeholders listed above
# Set to "%default%" to get the default team-chat message
teamchatMessage: "&c&l[Hunter Chat] &c%player% »&6&l%message%"
# If true, runner will get a compass pointing to the closest nether fortress
# Plays when a manhunt begins with a head-start. Set to a valid minecraft sound
# + Discord Settings +
# If true, discord integration will be enabled
# Paste your bots token here for it to work
# Set this to your bots status (Ex: "Watching <bot-activity-message>")
botActivityMessage: "A manhunt"
# Set to true for people in minecraft to talk to people in discord
# If disc-mc-chat is true, put ID of selected text channel for people to talk in
# Leave this untouched if the above is false
Here is where you can configure the options for the plugin. Remember to reload the plugin after making changes to it! (Reload the plugin with /huntplus reload)Here is a step by step way to create a discord bot and also get its token.
Note that you have to have the JDA dependency for the discord bot to work. You can download JDA here
- Create a new application at https://discordapp.com/developers/applications/
- On the application's page, go to the "Bot" tab, click "Add Bot", and confirm
- Make sure to click on copy token as we will use that later
- Once you have customized your bot in whichever ways you want, make sure to invite the bot to a server. (Select the "bot" checkbox under scopes and then paste the URL to invite your bot)
- Go into the config of the plugin, and paste the token into the bot token area
- Set an activity message (Optional)
- Start the server and your bot will start runningHere is more info on the discord bot commands:
Right now, there are two commands you can do with the bot:
The online command will list all players online in the server, while the hunt status will tell you info on any manhunt. It will tell you if there are any manhunts going on, and if there are, it will say who is participating along with roles (Who is runner and hunter).If you want a minecraft to discord chat, then make sure to follow these steps:
- Enable discord developer mode (Go to user settings, then appearance, scroll down and enable developer mode)
- Right click the channel you want there to be minecraft to discord chat, and click copy ID
- Paste that ID in the discord mc channel part of the config. (Make sure to have discord mc chat on or this will do nothing!)
- Start your server, and when ever people talk in minecraft it will be sent to that channel and vice versaBy downloading this plugin you agree that:
- You are not allowed to edit this plugin and then republish it
- You are not allowed to republish the plugin entirely
- You are allowed to publish add-ons to this plugin
If you need any help, feel free to join my discord. We will answer as fast as possible, as we are there to help. You can also chat with others, and even play manhunts with them!
Please report bugs in the discord and not in the reviews. I hope you enjoy. If you love the plugin, consider donating. Anything is appreciated, and helps a lot.
Manhunt+ [1.16x - 1.17x] 1.2.2
The exalted dream manhunt plugin
I don't know where to start... 1 my friend recommended sto plugin to me, as well as he made a request to create it.. Then It Works From God, You Decide Everything And And Very Simple, Excellent Compliments! And The Dream Version Free I mean Big Lo Gia Sponsored !
The all in one plugin to get the Dream's Manhunt for FREE! Make sure you get familiar with the commands and then start the fun. It was an awesome experience with this plugin. Also the technical support is instant. You have been "warned" :) 5 well deserved stars from me.
Hey man i love this plugin but i would appreciate if you could do it more like a minigame. What i'm saying it would be awesome if you add creation of arena, adding spawn points, lobby location, end location, signs to join and ofc that game starts autoamticly with min 3 players let's say....then this would be a really great plugin.