- Native Minecraft Version:
- Tested Minecraft Versions:
This is not an original idea. I have tried my best to copy Dream's manhunt plugin while adding some flair to it.
Next Update (v1.2) - I'm starting to work on it again, it will work in 1.18. After seeing the downloads I don't want this plugin to die, not yet at least.
/heal - to heal the player just in case [manhunt.heal]
/hunter (add/remove) (player name) - to add and remove hunters [manhunt.hunter]
/manhunt (start/stop) - to start and stop the man hunt [manhunt.manhunt]
When you load in, it automatically freezes you. This allows you to add others without worry about inconsistent start times.
There is a config.yml that includes compass cooldown time and whether if the hunter will have a compass or not.
For 1.8/1.7 servers: It does load; however, the compass doesn't work. If you use the compass on these versions, you will not be able to track the speedrunner. Please set the compass_hunter to false in config.yml if you want to use it.
I will update the plugin if there are any errors or obvious features that I missed.
Before anyone mentions it, I am aware that the compass doesn't work in the nether. I am not sure if I should add it in the nether the compass doesn't work. If you want it, please let me know, and if enough people ask, I will add it in.
Future Updates will contain:
- Client sided particle effects after using compass
- Toggleable team chat (working on)
- Ability to check your teammate's health. (working on)
- The addition of challenges to the speedrunner and/or hunter.
- The addition of killing the wither instead of killing the ender dragon. (working on)
- The addition of being able to heal other players instead of just yourself. (working on)
- After a speedrunner is killed, please do /reload
- If you're a hunter and leave and join the server, you will have to be readded, or else some buggy things will happen. If the buggy thing happens, you can do /reload then /manhunt start to fix it.
Please give feedback and honestly review my plugin. Thank you!
Please don't put bugs in the reviews. Kindly put it in the discussion tab of this resource. Thank you!
Manhunt, a hunter(s) has to kill a speedrunner(s) before he/she/it kills the ender dragon.