This resource is no longer supported! Please, download on this website.
- Native Minecraft Version:
- Tested Minecraft Versions:
- Languages Supported:
How to use:
/manhunt speedrunners add <player>
Look commands and config.
- Supports more than 1 speedrunner.
- Supports tab completion.
- Supports 2 languages:
- - English (en)
- - Russian (ru)
- Supports compass tracking delay.
- Supports auto-end and auto-spectator.
- Supports team tracking.
- Heal, feed and clear players on start.
- /manhunt speedrunners add <player>
- /manhunt speedrunners remove <player>
- /manhunt speedrunners list
- /manhunt start
- /manhunt stop
Format: field: [parameters...] (default) - description.
language: [en|ru] (en) - language of the plugin.
compass-delay: [time] (4) - time to track player.
hold-compass-to-track: [true|false] (true) - need hold compass in hand to track.
team-track: [true|false] (false) - compass can track teammates.
force-spectator: [true|false] (true) - force spectator on speedrunner's death.
give-compass: [true|false] (false) - give compass to players on start.
heal: [true|false] (true) - heal players on start.
feed: [true|false] (true) - feed players on start.
clear: [true|false] (true) - clear players' inventories on start.