- Native Minecraft Version:
- Tested Minecraft Versions:
My version of dream's manhunt plugin (created from scratch). This plugin also includes more gamemodes like Mansave, and there is one simple /start command to quickly start a game!
/start <runner> [mode]
Quickly start a game by using /start and then selecting the runner. Optionally, you can also select other similar gamemodes.
Sets the player you are tracking. Note that if /start is run after this, the compass will track the new runner.
More commands will (obviously) be added soon!
- Use /start command
- Use /setTrackedPlayer command
- Hunters start with a tracking compass, tracking the runner.
- The Runner must speedrun Minecraft without dying, while the hunters try to kill him. If he dies in any way, the Hunters win. If he beats the Enderdragon, the Runner wins.
- Hunters get a lot of resources to stop the runner from dying
- The Runner's objective is to die before a timer runs out (this plugin does not yet include the timer for this).
- A quicker version of manhunt, made for players that are not good at speedrunning Minecraft yet. It works the same as normal manhunt, but the runner starts with 64 eyes of ender.
How to use this plugin
1. Make sure that you have the plugin installed by typing /plugins and checking whether if it says "Manhunt".
2. Have everyone that wants to participate in the manhunt join the server.
3. Use /start <runner> [mode] to start the game.
4. Make sure to click your tracking compass to update it!
5. If you want to restart the game, reset the world and use /start <runner> [mode] again.
6. Have fun!
Bug reports & feature suggestions
If you have found any bugs or have a suggestion for the plugin, please contact me on discord (ThatRobster#0228). Please do not leave a message for this on the spigot page, as I will not see that as often as I see discord.
I will consistently be updating and patching this plugin for the near future. Please note that as of right now the plugin is not yet done and something might not work as expected. Please report any bugs in the way stated above!
Decompiling the plugin
You are allowed to decompile and edit the plugin as much as you desire, as this is a free resource. This is meant for you to learn more about coding. You are not allowed to re-upload this plugin and/or pass it off as your own. You are allowed to re-upload this plugin if you significantly changed it and credit me/link to this page.