What is MapImg?
- Native Minecraft Version:
- Tested Minecraft Versions:
- Source Code:
You can create images by putting custom maps onto item frames.
1. Download the MapImg.jar
2. Put the file into your /plugins folder.
3. Restart your server!
- /mapimg get <url> <width> <height> - Get an image map with the given width and height (measured in blocks)
- /mapimg help - Opens help message
- mapimg.use - Access to the commands.
- To get image URLs from Google Images, for example, simply right click on the image and select "Copy Image Address"
- MapImg uses bStats (https://bstats.org/) to keep track of fancy statistics. It's light-weight so you don't need to worry about it affecting your server's performance.
- Use Imgur (https://imgur.com/) if you are running into difficulty getting an image's address. You can easily upload images to the internet by dragging and dropping.
- Your inventory only has 36 empty slots, which is 36 maps. The area of your image map must be less or equal to 36. (Eg; 6x6 is valid but 6x7 is not)
- Note that the map images are saved in world > data. You will not have the same maps in every world. If something breaks with your maps, you can refer to this folder and delete all of the .dat files.
How did you make this?
Look through the source code if you're a nerd (https://github.com/ImJeremyy/MapImg). Feel free to ask any questions!
What if my image URL is too long for Minecraft to hold?
Upload your image to Imgur (https://imgur.com/) and copy the image address there to shorten it.
You're amazing. I must donate.
All donations are appreciated! Keep me from stopping. (https://www.paypal.me/markiscool123)