Because feedback is important.
- Native Minecraft Version:
- Tested Minecraft Versions:
- Source Code:
- Languages Supported:
MapRatingSystem is a lightweight, inventory based feedback (rating) system for minecraft maps.
- allow your users to rate your maps
- view user feedback on maps in an inventory (/maprating)
- Multilingual console messages (languages currently available: English, German)
- Each player may choose a suitable language via /language, otherwise the language will be picked automatically
- No need to install anything by yourself - MapRatingSystem does everything for you (except for MapRatingSystem itself ¬‿¬ )!
- Powerful API for Java Developers
- Continuous development with many planned features
- 24/7-Support at our Discord-Server
- Java 16
- Spigot 1.17.x (PaperMC recommended)
- Access to the server console (for the automated setup)
- Access to a database (MongoDB, MariaDB (MySQL), SQLite)
- Make sure your server is stopped, or will be restarted. Do not reload your server!
- Download the latest version of MapRatingSystem from GitHub Releases
- Move the downloaded jar-file to the plugins-folder
- Start (or restart) your server
- Go through the installation process (setup) in your console by answering the prompted questions with commands (commands represent the data, may be infinitely long)
- for code examples, please visit GitHub.
Special thanks to
- @TearingBooch482 for helping me stress-testing each new version of my plugins
find us on
Happy map rating!