- Inventory clicks are not being cancelled (without MapCreator e.g. running simultaneously on the server)
- SignInput (CoreAPI): no Sign is being opened, switched to input via chat instead
Because feedback is important.
MikaDv likes this.
MapCreator v1.4.0 has been released!
- The entire code has been rewritten, the Performance & API have been improved
- Commands have been removed, added inventories instead
- Database support for SQLite & MariaDB have been improved (performance & handling)...
updated the plugin to Paper 1.17.1
- fixed bug :: "the cache @ e.g: /mr Amu wont be updated after updating a vote!"
- removed legacy support for <1.16!
- added TOS @ Overview
If you'd like to update, I recommend using Spigot/Paper 1.16.4 (latest) &&...
this version has not changed anything yet.
I will remove the support of legacy versions (<1.16) due to major code, feature & performance limitations.
Therefore, I will update this project within the next few days. If you want to still run a server on <1.16, this is the last update.
Otherwise, you can switch to >1.16.4-Servers by using Spigot/Paper >1.16.4 && ProtocolSupport.
The legacy version can still be...
- improved CoreAPI (partly rewritten)