This project is under development, please do not install it in a production environment.
- Native Minecraft Version:
- Tested Minecraft Versions:
The information is still needed to be completed.
1.16, 1.17 support only.
1. Put MapSync, inventory sharing plugin in Spigot plugin directory.
2. Create a section called "server-name" in server.properties and give your server a unique name.
3. Fill the database.yml in MapSync directory.
4. Restart the server.
mapsync.use - Able to create sync maps on cartography table.
Lock (Map + Glass pane) a normal map on a cartography table, it will be automatically converted to a sync map.
# Configuration of Mapsync
# MapSync - Created by Mr.Coco, 2021
hooks: # Only the players with the build permission can create maps.
lore: # The lore of map you want to add after sync.
- "&7UUID: %UUID%"
- "&7Author: %AUTHOR%"
already-sync: "&6[MapSync] &7This map is already synchronized."
success-sync: "&6[MapSync] &aThis map is successfully synchronized!"
no-permission: "&6[MapSync] &cYou need grant permission in this claim to open a new map."
Code (YAML):database: database
MySQL Player Data Bridge
Hook(Player can't open a map in a claim without grand permission):
If you have any suggestions or bug reports, please send me a private message.