- Tested Minecraft Versions:
- Source Code:
- Languages Supported:
- English, German
Marriage Master allows you to marry another player in Minecraft to get some extras. It offers an outstanding compatibility with older Minecraft versions and gets updated regularly.
In the past two years it was download over 125k times on dev.bukkit.org.
I am currently working the next iteration of the plugin which will have a ton of new features.
- Highly Configurable
- Teleport to partner
- XP Boost when near partner
- Faster health regeneration when near partner
- Shared Home with partner
- Private Chat with your partner
- Marry players through a priest or yourself
- Enable/Disable PvP with you partner
- Ability to kiss your partner (with particle effect on 1.7 and newer)
- Gift Items to your partner
- View all married
- Option to enable the need to accept the marriage
- Optional vault support (for permissions and economy)
- Chat prefix
- Minepacks integration to share backpacks
- Multi Language (english and german (Bukkit and Bungee), french and spanish (Bukkit only), language file included)
- MySQL Support
- Support for MC 1.7.6 and newer (name changing / UUID) (more details: http://dev.bukkit.org/bukkit-plugins/marriage-master/pages/name-changing-update/)
- BungeeCord Support
- /marry - List all marry commands
- /marry <playername> <playername> - Marries two players, only for priests
- /marry divorce <playername> - Divorces two players, only for priests
- /marry list - Shows all married players
- /marry tp - Teleports to the partner
- /marry sethome - Sets the home for two married players
- /marry home - Teleports to the home of married players
- /marry chat - Allows to chat a couple private
- /marry chat toggle - Toggles the chat to send all chat messages to the partner instead of to the public
- /marry pvpon - Turns PvP between two married players on
- /marry pvpoff - Turns PvP between two married players off
- /marry kiss - To kiss your partner
- /marry gift - Gifts the item in your hand to your partner
- /marry backpack - Opens the backpack of your partner
- /marry backpack on - Allows your partner to use your backpack
- /marry backpack off - Disallows your partner to use your backpack
- /marry me - Sends a player a marry request
- /marry priest <playername> - Sets a priest
- /marry listenchat - Shows the marry chat
- /marry reload - Reloads the configuration of the plugin
The "marry.user" permission group (except for "marry.chat.magic") is given to players by default to make the plugin work on servers without permission plugin or for admins that don't want to configure them.
- marry.* - Allows all permissions
- marry.admin - Allow to setpriests and reload and also makes you a priest
- marry.bypass - Gives all bypassing permissions
- marry.user - Gives acces to all user functions
- marry.chat.* - Gives acces to all chat options
- marry.list - Allow to list all married players
- marry.pvpon - Allow to turn pvp with partner on
- marry.pvpoff - Allow to turn pvp with partner off
- marry.priest - Makes someone a priest
- marry.tp - Allow teleport to partner
- marry.home - Allow to use the home with the partner
- marry.chat - Allow to use the private chat with the partner
- marry.chat.color - Allows colors in private messages
- marry.chat.format - Allows formating private messages (except magic)
- marry.chat.magic - Allows magic format in private messages
- marry.kiss - Allows to kiss your partner
- marry.gift - Allows you to gift items to your partner
- marry.backpack - Allows to share the backpacks (requires Minepacks)
- marry.selfmarry - Allows a player to send other players marry requests without the need of a priest
- marry.changesurname - Allows to change the surname when self marry is on or if you are a priest.
- marry.setpriest - Allow someone to make players to priests
- marry.offlinedivorce - Allows a priest to divorce a couple if only one of them is online
- marry.listenchat - Allows to see the private chat
- marry.skiptpdelay - Allows to skip the tp delay
- marry.bypassgiftgamemode - Allows to gift items from creative mode
- marry.bypassrangelimit - Allows to bypass the range limit
- marry.reload - Allows to reload the config file
If you don't want players to be able to use commands you have to take away the permissions from them with the negated permissions (e.g. pex: "/pex group default add -marry.user", this will remove the permissions to use the plugin for the default group).
If you need help setting up the permission correctly fell free to contact me via private message.
I am currently working on the V2.0 update of the plugin which will bring lots of new features and performance improvements. If you like to you can check out the first release candidate builds here: Marriage Master V2.0 RC1 Infos
Support the plugin:
Developing a plugin like this requires a lot of time. If you like it please consider writting a review.
If you like you can also support me with a small donation.
PayPal €: PayPal $: Bitcoin: 3EPvQYp7L6tAXe4yogTGpk1XgH3iKFoiah
If you have donated and would like to be shown in the Special Thanks selection please send me a pm with your transaction details.
I would like to thank everyone who has used this plugin, reported bugs, suggested feature, ..., without you guys this plugin would not be what it is now!
I also would like to especially thank some peoples for their support:
- MasterMithrandir - Logo
Please do not report bugs/errors in reviews! I will not give you support in reviews!
If you find a bug or have a problem please send me a private message or report them here and will will do my best to help you!
Marriage Master (MC 1.7-1.13) 1.31.7
Marriage Master allows you to marry another player in Minecraft to get some extras.