- Tested Minecraft Versions:
- Source Code:
- Languages Supported:
Marriage Master allows you to marry another player in Minecraft to get some extras. It offers an outstanding compatibility with older Minecraft versions and gets updated regularly.
It was downloaded over 2.5 Million times on dev.bukkit.org.
- Highly Configurable
- Shared Home with partner
- Teleport to partner
- XP Boost when near partner
- Faster health regeneration when near partner
- Private Chat with partner
- Marry players through a priest or on your own
- Enable/Disable PvP with you partner
- Ability to kiss your partner (with particle effect)
- Gift Items to your partner
- View all married
- Option to enable the need to accept the marriage
- Optional vault support (for permissions and economy)
- Chat prefix
- Minepacks integration to share backpacks
- Multi Language (with fully customize able messages)
- MySQL Support
- Support for name changing / UUIDs
- BungeeCord Support
- API for developers
- Java 8
- Bukkit, Spigot or Paper for Minecraft 1.7 or newer
- (Optional) Vault for economy support
- (Optional) PCGF PluginLib (Advantages of using the PCGF PluginLib)
- /marry - List all marry commands
- /marry <playername> <playername> - Marries two players, only for priests
- /marry divorce <playername> - Divorces two players, only for priests
- /marry list - Shows all married players
- /marry tp - Teleports to the partner
- /marry sethome - Sets the home for two married players
- /marry home - Teleports to the home of married players
- /marry chat - Allows to chat a couple private
- /marry chat toggle - Toggles the chat to send all chat messages to the partner instead of to the public
- /marry pvpon - Turns PvP between two married players on
- /marry pvpoff - Turns PvP between two married players off
- /marry kiss - To kiss your partner
- /marry gift - Gifts the item in your hand to your partner
- /marry backpack - Opens the backpack of your partner
- /marry backpack on - Allows your partner to use your backpack
- /marry backpack off - Disallows your partner to use your backpack
- /marry me - Sends a player a marry request
- /marry priest <playername> - Sets a priest
- /marry listenchat - Shows the marry chat
- /marry reload - Reloads the configuration of the plugin
You can find the full list of permissions here.
Support the plugin:
Developing a plugin like this requires a lot of time. If you like it please consider writing a review or supporting it with a small donation.
If you have donated and would like to be shown in the Special Thanks selection please send me a pm with your transaction details.
I would like to thank everyone who has used this plugin, reported bugs, suggested feature, ..., without you guys this plugin would not be what it is now!
I also would like to especially thank some peoples for their support:
- MasterMithrandir - Logo
Please do not report bugs/errors in reviews! I will not give you support in reviews!
If you find a bug or have a problem please send me a private message or report them here and will will do my best to help you!
Marriage Master (MC 1.7-1.14) 2.0.7
Marriage Master allows you to marry another player in Minecraft to get some extras.