- Native Minecraft Version:
- Tested Minecraft Versions:
- Source Code:
- Languages Supported:
- Customizable in configuration file (configuration.yml)..SPONSORED BY REVIVENODE
Use code 'DEMENG' at checkout for 10% off!
Click on the banner for a massive $50 discount!
MassSayReborn is a continuation of the plugin Mass Say, which allows you to force your entire server to say whatever you want or execute any command.
• Keep the format: None of your players' prefix, tags, nicknames, etc. will be removed during the Mass Say. You will also keep your server's chat format.
• Lightweight, easy to use, and simple: No hassle in using MassSayReborn! MassSayReborn does not slow down your server's performance, and installation is almost one step.
• MC 1.8.x-1.15.x support: Run MassSayReborn on versions from 1.8 to 1.15!
• Delays: There is a small delay between each Mass Say message so you get a smooth flow of messages instead of a nuclear explosion!
• Permissions: You obviously don't want the entire server making the entire server say things so...
• Pre-configurated: MassSayReborn has been pre-configurated in a way so it works out for most servers. Most servers wouldn't even have to touch the configs.
• Great support, quick fixes, open to suggestions: Fast and friendly support, fast bug and error fixes, and features that will most likely be implemented as long as you suggest it!
• Open source: This plugin is open-sourced! Feel free to take a look at the source code.
• And more!
Description: Displays plugin information.
Description: Forces the entire server to say/do a message/command.
Video Tutorial/Review by @Pericrystals:
Need help? Have questions? Experiencing issues? Just want to talk?
Please use one of the following support options:
Join My Discord: https://demeng7215.com/discord
Use the Discussions Section: https://www.spigotmc.org/threads/354879/
Private Message Me: @Demeng7215
DO NOT USE THE REVIEWS FOR SUPPORT!
Resource Icon Image: https://www.freepik.com/
MassSayReborn ~ Force Players To Say Whatever You Want 1.3.0
Force all your players to say something or execute a command!