Do you ever feel like calculating how many square blocks your house is? Do you ever need to know full pi within a three seconds notice? This is the plugin for you. From now on you can do all your calculations on signs!
- Calculates all your basic and more advanced math.
- Has a lot of math functions, see below.
- All content of the sign acts as one single text, you could therefore split a number over multiple lines with the same effect.
To use a Math function you type Math.function.
- abs(x) - Returns the absolute value of x
- acos(x) - Returns the arccosine of x, in radians
- asin(x) - Returns the arcsine of x, in radians
- atan(x) - Returns the arctangent of x as a numeric value between -PI/2 and PI/2 radians
- atan2(y,x) - Returns the arctangent of the quotient of its arguments
- ceil(x) - Returns x, rounded upwards to the nearest integer
- cos(x) - Returns the cosine of x (x is in radians)
- exp(x) - Returns the value of Ex
- floor(x) - Returns x, rounded downwards to the nearest integer
- log(x) - Returns the natural logarithm (base E) of x
- max(x,y,z,...,n) - Returns the number with the highest value
- min(x,y,z,...,n) - Returns the number with the lowest value
- pow(x,y) - Returns the value of x to the power of y
- random() - Returns a random number between 0 and 1
- round(x) - Rounds x to the nearest integer
- sin(x) - Returns the sine of x (x is in radians)
- sqrt(x) - Returns the square root of x
- tan(x) - Returns the tangent of an angle
Disclamer: You should not take this plugin seriously.