- Tested Minecraft Versions:
This plugin unbans players when you accept their ban appeal!
Official compatible plugin for: MC Ban Appeal
Requires Version 1.4 or above!
Unban your players when you accept their ban appeal using MC Ban Appeal (see above).
When you click the accept button, it adds the player's username to a text file which is read by the server (using this plugin) every 2 minutes. The plugin then connects back to the website and removes the name from the text file once the player is unbanned.
- Place the plugin in your plugins folder
- Change the URL in the config to your ban appeal website
- Change the URLKey to your $replykey that was set in the config.php of your ban appeal website
- And that should be it! You can change the rest of the config to suit your needs
(Screenshots of the Web Application)
Desktop / Laptop:
Example E-Mail Admins Receive:
E-mails admin receive when a player appeals a ban using MC Ban Appeal.
#Enter the URL of your unban website
#The reply key you have set in your config.php
#Time in seconds how often we check for any pending unbans
#The command (or commands) you want to be ran on the player you are unbanning, use %player% as the placeholder, and '-' to separate commands
Command: 'unban %player%-eco set %player% 0'
#Probably want this disabled
MC Ban Appeal 1.2
Unban your players when you accept their ban appeal!