Version 11.10.0 (June 10, 2020)
- Added console 'Search with Google' shortcut
- Added console clear shortcut
- Improved saving scheduler changes
- Improved update notifications
- The 'ConsoleReading' method is now the default ServerOnlineDetectionMethod (on new mcss instances).
- Reduced initial update checking delay by 20 seconds
- Auto update check every 3 days
- Fixed UTF-8 link name in program settings
- Fixed UTF-8 support for backup file...
MC Server Soft // Server Wrapper for Windows 11.10.0
The oldest maintained Minecraft Server Wrapper for Windows.
Version 11.9.1 (May 24, 2020)
- Main window UI tweaks
- Improved DPI scaling
insanerc likes this.
- Fixed cut-off player graph
- Fixed escape characters being shown in chat
- Fixed navigation hover ghosting
Version 11.9.0 (May 16, 2020)
- Added optional server description
- Reworked the Keep Online setting (None, Elevated, Aggressive)
- Made Kill option available to starting servers (top menu)
- Mcss will warn if it's running from the temp folder
- Main window can now be resized from all sides
- Mcss logs are now instantly written to disk
- Fixed migration status not updating when finished
- Fixed rogue PowerShell scripts not getting killed
Version 11.8.3 (May 1, 2020)
- Fixed crash when viewing backups on the first of each month
- Fixed mcss options window size issue
- Fixed EULA value saved with a capital letter
Version 11.8.2 (April 30, 2020)
- Added option to change close preference
- Increased visibility of selected server tab
- Updated patreon list, special thanks to HawkSlayer
- Removed the standalone MinimizeToSystemTray option (in favor of the close preference option)
- Fixed Discord link
- Fixed "No process is associated with this object." issues
- Fixed main window resize artifacting when maximized
- Fixed console not scrolling to...
Version 11.8.1 (April 25, 2020)
- Added link to FAQ in the top Help menu
- Added UTF-8 help details to the Console Text Encoding setting
- Fixed crash when the clipboard is used by another program
- Fixed broken 'Always skip this step' option in the update server window
- Fixed Process.get_ProcessName() issue
Version 11.8.0 (April 23, 2020)
- Added an option to change the way how online server are detected. Because older operating systems like Windows 7 and Windows Server 2012 don't support the new one (since 11.7.0)
- Added dialog at mcss start to determine if you are affected by the above issue
Balkin likes this.
- Reduced overall memory usage
- Mcss no longer needs a restart to apply some advanced/delicate settings
- Updated toggle button UI
- Updated patreon list
Version 11.7.1 (April 17, 2020)
- Fixed backup suspend when a backup is manually triggered
- Fixed online status not always getting triggered
Version 11.7.0 (April 15, 2020)
- Changed the way how servers detect their online status.
- Mcss no longer reads the console for server statuses
- Added 'update restart reminder' to the main window when updated
- Removed obsolete --nojline startup property (new servers)
- Removed stopping status detection from console-based stops
- Fixed backup suspend option for Proxy and Vanilla servers
- Fixed missing proxy server port in the UI
- Fixed console...
Version 11.6.0 (April 11, 2020)
- Added backups
- Added option to schedule backups
- Reverted default console encoding to 'System Default'
- You are actually reading this? Awesome, have a great day!
- Config Editor now also displays txt files
- Dropped support for legacy tasks (pre-11.1.0, if you used mcss after this, tasks will already have been converted)
- Fixed incorrect starting delay for Timed Tasks
- Fixed crash on server start/restart...
Page 1 of 6