! Warning this system is a complete rewrite for the towny module !
Its tested but will remove timed updating!
- Updated QuickShopRemake to V5 (working again thanks to Henriko for its report)
- Completely rewritten the Towny module now speeds up to 100% faster then before and updates on events
- Removed polytools as it grinded the servers cpu
This is a overal major performance improvement...
MCG BlueMap Essentials 3.3.5
Add plugin support to bluemap for CMI worldguard worldborder towny factions and more!
- Added native 1.18.2 support
- Updated MCGPS to 3.3.0
- refactored code to match support for MCGPS 3.3.0
- implemented some fallbacks in the vanilla and towny modules
- Reupload for command bugfix when adding markers!
- Updated some stuff in the vanilla module causing a error on shutdown
- Possible fix for the manual marker additions keep in mind the command is bme addmarker markername setname
- Updated MCGPS to 3.2
- Added Bstats
- Bugfix loading wrong file for PS6
- possible fix for not showing up in the gui list?
This update fixes a command bug on manual marker creation.
if the problem persists please remove the markers.json and restart (not reload ) the server and plugins
- Bugfix for possible ignorance when disabling the portals part for the vanilla module. should now work correctly if not let me know on the support discord
- For those using Towny u can now use it without the polytools simply turn usepoly to false (false by default)
However the polytools where heavy so some server could not handle the calculations and froze. this should help.
WARNING please either regen the towny module file or add "usepoly: false" to the settings...
Page 1 of 5