- Native Minecraft Version:
- Tested Minecraft Versions:
(Previous version: v1.1.4)
- Allows you to display your level in another way.
- Supports MySQL database.
- Supports prefix display and scoreboard display.
- Supports asynchronous storage and synchronous storage.
- Supports the PlaceholderAPI variables.
- You can gain exp when you kill an entity or destroy a block.
- Supports Multi-Languages.
Code (Text):# You can also use /mcgel.
/mcgeasylevel exp # Modify player's exp.
/mcgeasylevel help # The help menu.
/mcgeasylevel level # Modify player's level.
/mcgeasylevel reload # Reload the plugin.
Code (Text):mcgel.* # All the permissions in this plugin.
mcgel.op # Same as easylevel.*.
mcgel.player.exp # /mcgeasylevel exp.
mcgel.player.level # /mcgeasylevel level.
mcgel.help # /mcgeasylevel help.
mcgel.reload # /mcgeasylevel relaod.
Code (Text):%mcgel_player_exp% The player's exp.
%mcgel_player_max_exp% The player's max exp.
%mcgel_player_level% The player's level.
%mcgel_player_prefix% The player's prefix.
Control your level in another way.