- Tested Minecraft Versions:
ImagineMC is built around audio, featuring 5 themeparks and replicas, creative w/worldedit and minigames
A French theme park server
You can also join us on Discord with invite code N3TMTCH.
- Visit https://www.mcjukebox.net/admin - create an account, create a server, and copy the API key from the manage server page.
- Install MCJukebox, and restart/reload your server. Then type /jukebox setkey <APIKey> - this is using the key you copied from the panel.
- Then type /jukebox in game to open our web client.
These are summarised in our tutorial video here.
You're probably wondering where to get a URL from... we don't have any official suggestions at the moment, but @Moutarde (a member of the community) put together this guide which may help: https://gist.github.com/Moutard3/b925b090ab1d6d20a5d20f054bae7bca. Please bear in mind that you need to check you're using the service within their terms and conditions.
- /jukebox music <player/@show> <audioURL>
- /jukebox sound <player/@show> <audioURL>
- /jukebox stop <player/@show>
- /jukebox (returns a URL which logs a player into the music client)
We need a "direct url"/"hotlink", which services like YouTube, Dropbox and Soundcloud don't provide.
These are based on the subcommand you're executing (mcjukebox.subcommand). For example, executing /jukebox music requires the mcjukebox.music permission. Access to /jukebox which opens the audio client is automatically granted to all players.
- Shows were part of the 2.0 update. They allow you to play music to a group of players rather than just one.
- You can add players to a show with /jukebox show add/remove <ign> <@show>
- They don't need to be created - just add players with the above command, replacing "show" in @show with the name you'd like to use.
- You then play music or sounds using the same @show name.
- The important thing to note is that shows are made for when synchronisation is important, and so music may start late or early to ensure loading time has no impact on who hears what, and when.
- WorldGuard support is automatically enabled if WorldGuard is detected on your server (6.1+ required).
- Define a region as usual with /region define <id>
- Register the region and the clip it should play with /jukebox region add <id> <url/@show>
- As soon as you enter the region, music will be played! If you leave the region, it'll stop automatically.
- You can also delete regions with /jukebox region remove <id>
- If you're a developer, this plugin has a built in API. It is generally kept consistent throughout releases so you shouldn't see things break very often:Looking for Skript integration? This community created resource might help: https://forums.skunity.com/resources/750Code (Text)://Play song at 50% volume
Media media = new Media(ResourceType.MUSIC, "url");
//Stop current track
Hosted web audio client, play music without downloads. New Sound Center alternative.