Today's fact: In 1948, the first jukebox to offer 100 records was invented, called the Seeburg Select-O-Matic 100. MCJukebox can play as many records as you can find, although, we do have the benefit of some slightly more developed technology!
In this update, we've made a few changes based on feedback in the GitHub and our Discord:
I'm busy with exams so it's back to revision for me! Thanks for all of the support as always and do email [email protected] if you need any help.
- You can now use JukeboxAPI.getToken(player) to get the token needed for a player to authenticate with the client. This is a blocking method so needs to be run asynchronously.
- The /jukebox stop command now has support for the @a selector. Thanks to @Moutarde for adding this.
- We've made some improvements to how regions work. In particular, when a region is deleted we will stop audio started by this region for any online players. We will also remove them from a show if they were added to the show by the deleted region.
- We now update our time offset prediction silently every 30 seconds, which should greatly improve the accuracy of our shows feature. Please do try using shows again if you have been avoiding them.
- Finally, this plugin is now released under the MIT licence.