- Tested Minecraft Versions:
McMMO Withdraw is a simple plugin that alows your players to withdraw credits, levels from McMMO and digital currency onto note. With a simple command withdraw to a paper note. After withdraw go trade, sell, hide your note . Enjoy!
DO NOT post negative reviews complaining about issues or such before asking for help.
My other Plugin: PlayerVaultsGUI
#After you change the "material", all already existing notes will get invalid.#
#The names of materials are case sensitive#
name: '&e&lMcMMO Note &8(Right click)'
help: '&cOoops you did something wrong!'
commandskill: '&7/&fmcmmowithdraw &7<&askill&7/&acredits&7> &7<&aamount&7>'
invalidnumber: '&3Amount is not a valid number!'
notenoughlevels: '&3You dont have enough &a<skill> &3levels to withdraw!'
notenoughcredits: '&3You dont have enough &aCredits &3to do this!'
unknownskill: '&cCould not find that skill!'
nopermission: '&cYou dont have permission to do this!'
redeemskill: '&a&l+<amount> &flevels of &a<skill>!'
redeemcredits: '&a&l+<amount> &7<skill>'
withdrawskill: '&c&l-<amount> &flevels of &a<skill>!'
withdrawcredits: '&c&l-<amount> &7Credits'
levelcap: '&3You cant redeem this because you will hit the level cap!'
reload: '&aThe config file is reloaded!'
Prefix: '&8&l[&e&l&oMcmmo Notes&8&l]'
#Translate messages for money note!!
only-players: '&cOnly players can withdraw money!'
use-numbers: '&cThe argument after /withdraw should be a number!'
withdraw-message: '&aWithdrawn &c%withdrawnamount &afrom your balance onto a note, new balance: &b&l%newbalance.'
redeem-message: '&aRedeemed a note with a value of &a&l%redeemamount&a, new balance: &b&l%newbalance.'
not-enough-money: '&cYou dont have enough money on your account to redeem!'
no-permission: '&cYou are not permitted to withdraw money'
name: "&9&lNote &7(right click)"
1: "&eWithdrawn by&f: &7%player"
2: "&eAmount&f: &a%amount"
3: "&2Redeem now &8(&7Right click&8)"
/mcmmowithdraw <credits> <amount>
Aliases: /mw <credits> <amount>
/mwithdraw <credits> <amount>
- withdraw credits from mcmmo
/mcmmowithdraw <skill> <amount>
Aliases: /mw <skill> <amount>
/mwithdraw <skill> <amount>
- withdraw skill levels from mcmmo
- withdraw money on note
- reload config
- Permission for both mcmmowithdraw commands
- Permission for money withdraw
- Permission for reload command
- Java 8
- McMMO (download here)
- RedeemableMCMMO (download here) IMPORTANT: use this version!
or GuiRedeemMcmmo (download here)
- Vault if you want to use /withdraw command for money withdraw
1. You are not permitted to redistribute the plugin in any form.
2. You are not permitted to decompile or modify the plugin in any form.
3. You will not receive any refunds.
4. You will not file a chargeback, dispute, or perform any similar action. Doing so will result in your licence revoked along with further action from SpigotMC
1. The exception to this is if you have already contacted SpigotMC, and they have approved a chargeback. If this is the case, we will gladly refund your money.
5. You agree to make an effort to get help (by PM'ing me) if you are having problems, before leaving a review. You will not ask for features in the reviews
6. We reserve the right to change these Terms at any time, and you agree to abide by the most recent version of this.
McMMO Withdraw [Now supports Vault] 1.4
Withdraw your McMMO credits, Skill levels and Money on note.
- NEW!! /Withdraw money- now supports vault! Apr 7, 2017
- Added customization over the item used to withdraw Mar 8, 2017
- Added support for GuiRedeemMcmmo plugin Feb 28, 2017