- Tested Minecraft Versions:
- Source Code:
- games647, Xeroun
- Languages Supported:
- Configurable in config file
A visual boss bar Bukkit plugin for mcMMO that keeps people entertained and encourages them to want to level up.
If you like the project, leave a star on GitHub and contribute there.
- Exp bar will disappear after a configurable duration.
If you have multiple bars, only the oldest bar will be removed.
- The exp bar supports every type of mcMMO skill.
- Supports different colors, styles for each skill
- Custom text format
- Since 1.9 it supports multiple bars.
- Permission-based max levels
- Support for custom worldguard flags (skill-show)
- Test with Spigot, PaperSpigot and TacoSpigot
- Open Source
- /expbar, /mcmmoextras or /mcme - Toggles the exp bar
- mcmmoextras.* - Gives access to all of the plugin
- mcmmoextras.expbar - Gives access to the viewing the exp bar
One of these:
- Plugin: mcMMO (https://dev.bukkit.org/bukkit-plugins/mcmmo/)
You can use these plugins for 1.8 servers
- Spigot (including all forks) 1.9
- Plugin: BossBarAPI (https://www.spigotmc.org/resources/api-bossbarapi.7504/)
- Plugin: barAPI (https://dev.bukkit.org/bukkit-plugins/bar-api/)
The text message supports the following variables:
@skill - Skill name
@level - current level
@nextLevel - next level
@exp - Current exp
@remainingExp - Remain exp for the next level
@gainedExp - Gained exp from the last action
@reqExp - Required exp for the next level
@percent - Percent for the next level
- Xeroun - former author
Donate using Bitcoin: 17SqewigxHZbQSsKNmwHEQJBGmWHkskhzM
A visual exp bar for mcMMO that keeps people entertained and encourages them to want to level up.