- Tested Minecraft Versions:
- Source Code:
McMMOHorses is a plugin that add new abilities to horses. You can claim, name, summon, and level up abilities for your horse.
(Type /h <skill-name> for more info)
- Swiftness - Increases the speed of your horse
- Agility - Increases the change of dodging attacks
- Vitality - Increases the health of your horse
- Wrath - Temporarily disables damage and increases speed
- Currently Available - Will be available soon
- SQLite support
- Summon/banish horses
- Horse ownership (protection configurable)
- Horse skills/abilities
- Multiple horses
- Horse claim/buy/sell (Vault)
- Horse scoreboard
- More config options
- More admin commands
- More permissions
- Horse Races integration
- Skill leaderboard
- To get started, claim a horse by taming it and giving it a saddle. Then, while riding it, use /h claim.
- To level up your horse stats, ride for long distances for a Swiftness increase. To increase it's health, wrath, or agility, let your horse take damage.
- To heal your horse, give them sugar, apples, carrots, golden apples, or golden carrots.
- To view your horses stats, use /h stats
- To protect your horse from damage when you are not riding it, use /h protect
- When you disconnect from the server, your horse will despawn to protect it. When you join the server again, use /h summon to summon your horse again.
- If you wish to rename your horse, use /h set name <the new name>
OLDER UPDATES AND COMPATIBILITIES:
As much as I will try add compatibility with older updates, this may not be possible with certain features or systems. Also, due to the major changes in 1.13, existing features may not work properly in order to support the current, recommended update. Although I will still try to help as much as I can, if a certain bug is specific to an older update or fixing the bug will create other problems for new updates, I may have to let a bug exist.
For Server owners:
Currently, I am planning on making most of the features in the plugin configurable, so this plugin can fit on any server. All global variables to configure the plugin can be found in the Horsedata.yml file. Here is a list of all the variables:
Savetype controls how the server will save horse data. By Default, it is set to 2, which will save all data to the horsedata.yml file. If you wish for the server to save data to an SQL database, change the savetype to 3. If after saving the data to a database you wish to return to a file, change the save type to 1.
Disable banishment disables the banish command. This is useful if you do not users to be able to temporarily remove horses from the world. By default, this is set to false.
Banish on disable will banish all horses in the world when the server reloads. When this id disabled, it is useful for removing the plugin (if you ever want to) without losing the horses. By default, it is set to true
Banish on player quit controls if horses should be banished when a player leaves the server, whether it be by logging off, kick, ban, or joining another server. When this is disabled, horses are persistant to the world, allowing other players to interact or even damage the horse (Which may be good for faction servers). By default, this is set to true
As a quick overview, there are only two permissions that you need to know about:
This is the permission given to all default users. This is what allows all players to claim, summon, level up, banish, and buy horses. A list of all of it's child permissions can be found below:
This permission lets the player control the database, and gives them permission to addXP, change their horses appearance, change their name, and even protect their horse against damage. All of the child permissions can be found below:
Please visit https:github.com/GetGoodKid/Horse-RPG/wiki for installation instructions, permissions, commands, and more.
- Dreamrdawn - donated
- mc.empirescraft.net - Gave a donation & awesome feedback
I have a really busy schedule so money motivation is always nice! There is a button in the top right corner to do so Even if you don't want to donate, I could use other forms of help. If anyone wants to help create a wiki/youtube tutorial or give ideas please message me. I can list you as a sponsor/helper on this page and promote your server. Also, any feedback is much appreciated!
Currently, Zombie_Striker is updating the plugin. All money donated to this project will go to the original author of this plugin, GetGoodKid.
Check out my Horse Races plugin which allows you to race horses and give prizes, etc. This plugin will soon be compatible with Horse Races.
How to Install
Drop this plugin into you plugins folder and restart your server.
An mcMMO themed plugin for horse role-playing.
- Fixed a few bugs Dec 12, 2018 at 1:02 AM
- Added /h banishfor Dec 11, 2018 at 1:08 AM
- Added ability to disable leaderboard for chat or scoreboard Dec 11, 2018 at 12:44 AM