This plugin was based off of McftProfiler http://dev.bukkit.org/bukkit-plugins/mcftprofiler/
- Native Minecraft Version:
- Tested Minecraft Versions:
- Source Code:
For help making the transition to MCProfiler from McftProfiler, please read this pagehttp://dev.bukkit.org/bukkit-plugins/mc-profiler/pages/updating-from-mcft-profiler/
This plugin gives staff members the ability to keep accounts on players, place sticky notes on them, see their previous usernames, and much more! This isn't my first plugin, but it is my first public post of one, so if anything needs more clarification, please let me know!
- MySQL database
- Add notes to a players
- View online and offline player locations
- Track players' IPs and be notified of their possible alts! (This is all IP based, similar names will never be taken into account)
- Contact Mojang's API to look up the previous usernames of the players!
- Display a list of assocaited player accounts when a player joins, and if they are banned or not! (Tries to find CommandBook, if not found, uses Bukkit's ban system. Post a feature request if you'd like another ban plugin to be included!)
- VanishNoPacket http://dev.bukkit.org/bukkit-plugins/vanish/
- Users who are vanished will have their "online time" displayed to people who cannot see them as the time they vanished.
- CommandBook http://dev.bukkit.org/bukkit-plugins/commandbook/
- Hooks into CommandBook to display alts if they are banned according to it.
- PermissionsEx http://dev.bukkit.org/bukkit-plugins/permissionsex
- Hooks into it to get player prefixes.
If you would like another ban plugin or permissions plugin that MCProfiler can hook into, please make a Feature Request! (Be sure to add the Feature Request label please!)
/status <playername | uuid> - Short for /MCProfiler info
/MCProfiler addnote <playerName> <note> - Adds a note to the given player
/MCProfiler readnotes <playerName> - Displays the notes on the given player
/MCProfiler info <playerName|uuid> - Displays a summary of the player
/MCProfiler lookup <ip> - Displays all accounts linked to the given IP
/MCProfiler listlinks -r <playerName> - Displays all accounts that might be linked to the given user. Use the -r flag for recursive player searching. This displays all of the alts of the player's alts, and all the alts of those alts....
/MCProfiler listips <playerName> - Lists all known IPs from a given player
/MCProfiler uuid <uuid> - Displays a username based on a UUID.
/MCProfiler maintenance <fixnotes | forcemakeaccount> <args> - Performs maintence.
/MCProfiler maintenance fixnotes <UUID> <name> - Associates a playername with the UUID.
/MCProfiler maintenance forcemakeaccount UUID lastKnownName IP - Forces an account to be made for /MCProfiler info. If you don't know the IP, type in NULL.
/MCProfiler reload - Reloads general configuration settings.
description: Allows usage of /MCProfiler help
description: Allows usage of /MCProfiler addnote
description: Allows player to recieve notification of players alts.
description: Allows user to get a name on /MCProfiler info
description: Allows user to get UUID on /MCProfiler info
description: Allows user to get previous usernames on /MCProfiler info
description: Allows user to get Online or last online status on /MCProfiler info
description: Allows user to get IP on /MCProfiler info
description: Allows user to get last position on /MCProfiler info
description: Allows usage of /MCProfiler uuid
description: Allows usage of /MCProfiler listlinks
description: Allows usage of /MCProfiler lookup
description: Allows usage of /MCProfiler readnotes. Allows user to read notes on /MCProfiler info.
description: Allows usage of /MCProfiler reload
description: Allows usage of /MCProfiler listips
#If true, will print debug stack traces. By default, only unexpected exceptions will be printed. If this is true, all handled exceptions will be printed.
#If true, prints all the queries being executed.
#If true, prints debug messages.
#MySQL Database settings
- Make a config.yml and have it look like the config above.
- Configure the config to set the database settings to your settings.
- Drop the .jar in your plugins folder, and run!
Allows the creation of profiles on users. Tracks their IP, and allows creation of notes.
- 2.0 rewrite May 7, 2020
- Some bug fixes, plus a new config option and a new maintenance command. Jan 3, 2016
- 1.1 Dec 19, 2015