- Tested Minecraft Versions:
- Source Code:
- c0mputex, CitadelCraft, markrasher123, zackerykr & AssassinsKeeper, CheB440, Chazmondo
- Languages Supported:
- All (must be edited)This version is 1.13 only! Download this version for 1.12: https://www.spigotmc.org/resources/mcrealistic-2-1-13-support.21628/download?version=229358Need help? Join our Discord or Create an issue!
markrasher123 is the original creator. Thanks for the brilliant idea! (https://www.curseforge.com/members/markrasher123)
Looking for old versions? Go to the original page:
New in v.2.0.7
A new UI will make it easier for admins to obtain custom items. Just type /mcr items and a GUI will appear containing the items, which you can click to get.Right clicking a compass will set a waypoint, and the compass will point towards that until you set another one, or the server restarts.The pre-1.8 adventure mode offers a more realistic approach to survival. I will be improving this a lot. You will only be able to break blocks with the required tool, and you will need to create digging tools to gather flint before you can make a hatchet. Leaves will drop sticks, but used to have a 100% chance to drop - this has now changed.
The recipe for a digging tool has changed. It is now this:
Water will need to be purified before drinking, by burning it in a furnace.Eating raw food will result in food poisoning - just like rotten flesh.More sleeping effects have been added, such as blinking.Logs will fall from above when you mine a tree.
This is a large update so bugs may occur.
Have you ever been tired of minecraft not being realistic enough? Well, Then this is the plugin for you! This plugin makes Minecraft much more realistic and adds a lot of features!
You can disable / enable most, if not all these features in the config.yml, so if you want only one of those features, be welcome.
* Realistic Building:
- - The blocks you build will fall down.
- - Blocks can be supported by logs, or by using fences. The building support shown below is no longer used, instead a list of blocks, such as fences, are now used by default as supports.
If you place the building support it will not fall down, and then you can place regular blocks on the building support, and break the building support, and the blocks will not fall down.
This feature is used to create more "realistic" or RPG houses that look better. It also stops floating platforms!
* Custom advancements
This feature is not present in the recode. It is WIP. Use old (but unstable) versions for this feature.
- - 'Advancements' are the new 'achievements' in Minecraft 1.12.
- - There are currently 7 custom advancements.
* Immune system - completely configurable!
- - If there is a certain amount of players online, the immune system will pick a player at random and give them a cold.
- - If you have a cold or disease, you can make medicine to cure your cold.
* Weather affects player:
- - If it is raining/snowing in the minecraft world and the player doesn't have any clothes on him (armour) or is not near a torch then he will freeze to death.
- - If a player is standing near a torch when it's raining, he will feel cosy..* Player gets thirsty:
- If you don't drink you will get thirsty, and when you are really thirsty you will start to take damage every couple of minutes, you can drink from a bottle you get when you spawn. You can refill that bottle.
* Chopping down trees is now more realistic:
* Minecraft stats:
- - This plugin disables chopping down trees with your bare hands (you can disable this in the config).
- - When you chop down a tree without an axe, you will only get 1 wood.
- - If you chop down a tree with an axe you have a chance to get 3 wood/2 wood/1 wood/or nothing.
- If you write /mystats it will show you your stats, example:
The name and the age is randomly generated, you can disable this.
* Fatigue system:
- When the players mine blocks, break blocks, and does certain actions, his fatigue goes up. The limit is 250. When a player's fatigue reaches 250, the player can't perform certain actions, like breaking a block or placing a block.... Until he gets some sleep in a nice and comfortable bed!
* Armour weight system:
* Broken Bones:
- - Your speed is set by the amount of armour you have, so if you have all diamond armour you will move really slow, and if you have all leather armour you will move at a regular speed.
- If you fall from a high place you will probably break your bones. When your bones are broken, you will move slower, until they are healed again. The time it takes for the bones to heal depends on how high the fall was.. You can instantly heal your bones by using a bandage you can create like this:
Right click to use. Won't work if stacked(?).
- When you walk you will leave a trail behind you, it works like this: when you stand on a block you have a 1/4 chance on turning that block into dirt if it's grass, and sandstone if it's sand...
* Enchanted arrows light a fire:
- When you shoot an arrow with an enchantment of fire, the arrow will light a fire where it hits:
* New GameModes:
- A gamemode was added recently, which is a throwback to pre-1.8 adventure mode. It should be used in moderation as it is in alpha and is difficult for new player's. You can find information below:
- To enable, set GameMode in config to PRE_ADVENTURE.
- This gamemode is essentially the pre-1.8 adventure mode.
- In this mode, you can only break blocks with the required tool, e.g you cannot break grass with a pickaxe but you can only with a shovel.
- To get started, mine some leaves. These will now drop sticks. Once you have 5 sticks, create a digging tool like so:
- Once you have this, find some gravel and mine 3 flint. Now you can create a hatchet:
- Be aware that this mode should be used in moderation. It is currently in alpha and it is hard for new players.
- BetterBlockBreaking has been tested with this, however there may still be some issues.
More features to come....
- - /mcrealistic === Description: Default command.
- - /mcrealistic info === Description: Display info about the plugin.
- - /mcrealistic <item> <amount> === Description: Give yourself an item with a set amount. Example: /mcr medicine 2.
- - /mystats === Description: View your stats.
- - /fatigue === Description: View your fatigue.
- - /thirst === Description: View your thirst.
- - mcr.mystats === Description: Permission for the command /mystats.
- - mcr.fatigue === Description: Permission for the command /fatigue.
- - mcr.thirst === Description: Permission for the command /thirst.
- - mcr.item.give === Description: Permission for the command /mcrealistic <item> <amount>.
- - mcr.getcold === Description: Permission to get a cold.
- The plugin is very customizable, Here is the config.yml:
Reposting this plugin on other sites without permission will result in a copyright takedown.Code (Text):
# MCRealistic-2 Properties:
# Here you define which worlds you enable.
# This option defines whether the player should be affected by the weather. Default true.
# This option defines whether thirst is enabled. Default true.
# Whether the hunger message should be shown. Default true.
# Whether the cozy message should be shown. Default true.
# Whether the hurt message would be shown. Default true.
# This option defines whether the player should be affected by weight.
# This option defines whether blocks will fall.
Allow Fatigue: true
Allow Chop Down Trees With Hands: false
Trees have random number of drops: true
Allow /mystats: true
Allow /fatigue: true
Allow /thirst: true
Spawn with items: true
Allow Enchanted Arrow: true
Not Tired: '&aI don''t feel tired anymore..'
Too Tired: '&cI''m too tired to do that'
Tired: '&cI am tired...'
Very Tired: '&cI am very tired... I should get some sleep.'
No Hand Chop: '&cYou can''t chop down trees with your hands!'
Not Thirsty: '&aI''m not thirsty anymore!'
Little Thirsty: I am a little thirsty...
Getting Thirsty: '&cI am getting thirsty...'
Really Thirsty: '&c&l&nI am really thirsty.. I should drink some water.'
Cozy: '&2I feel cozy..'
Cold: '&c&nI am cold, I should wear some clothes. (Armour)'
Hurt: '&c&lI am hurt!'
Hungry: '&c&lI am hungry! I should really eat something...'
Should_Sleep: '&cI should sleep in that bed...'
Used_Bandage: '&aYou used a bandage, your legs healed!'
The review section is not a place to report bugs. You will get NO support if you leave a review because of a bug.
MCRealistic 2 | 1.13 Support! 2.0.8
A continued version of markrasher123's MCRealistic! Become realistic in minecraft!